8th Generation Civic General Chat

Nevermind, I got 10% off entire order. So I basically paid $153 for the RSB.

I just ordered the Koni Rear Struts and 22mm Progress RSB for $272 shipped. Redshift has an online deal with Koni parts right now. It's not the 20% off yet, but it's good. I'll wait til the 20% deal so I can order the remaining Koni Parts.
20% off koni parts??? When will this happen? I need to order the struts! And would he do it for the 22mm bar?

20% off koni parts??? When will this happen? I need to order the struts! And would he do it for the 22mm bar?
20% off is an annual sale with Konis specifically. The 10% off entire purchase with a koni purchase is probably just a RedShift deal.

Ahh. I looked it up. Looks like its from march-may.
Yeah, it's in the Spring. I got the Oranges now bc I also received a great discount on the rear sway bar ($153 shipped).

The 22mm with a performance alignment and the konis and springs... car is going to handle awesome! I wouldn't get the 24mm. I find that the car is twichy enough at highway speeds right now. The 24, while awesome for auto-x, I bet will be a bit of a handful to control when you're going fast.

Get the energy bushings with it. Install once and save yourself the hassle. They are like $20 on amazon

I'm using my bushings. I'll have to use the durometer to see the stiffness of the progress bushings. The ones I have are 90 durometer.

The 22mm with a performance alignment and the konis and springs... car is going to handle awesome! I wouldn't get the 24mm. I find that the car is twichy enough at highway speeds right now. The 24, while awesome for auto-x, I bet will be a bit of a handful to control when you're going fast.
I was planning on buying FD2 rear strut bar, but they jumped from $100 shipped to almost $500 shipped on eBay...wtf...

I just mean the energys for the grease port. You'll definitely want to keep up on that in NJ. The salt and grime eats parts if you dont keep em clean and lubed.

Wait, you're not really going to get that are you?

The rear strut bar but they show images of the front?

Back