9CCD III: Design, choose, and pre-order this year's shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies, I got the impression it was moving forward with that design because of the time constraints.

The people can still decide. I specifically told this designer my ideas to make something. You all have to decide which design we go with. We are still under extreme time constraints. If we do not have at least 12 shirts confirmed for order, we may not have a shirt this year. Regardless of design or not.

Right now we have 4 potential orders for that one design.

I'd hate to see us not have a shirt either, which is why I'm trying to do everything I can to make sure that happens. :)

1 MrsJrotax101 - dagger design
2 07TLX - dagger design
1 bootyluvr - dagger design
1 SpartanML - whichever wins

Total - 5
Need - 12

Last edited:
Jill & I will take (1) XL & (1) M. We like the dagger design but don't think the banner treatment on the back works very well, May I suggest a more extreme font for Dragonslayer 3 with some different colored outline on it. Of course, we'll vote and buy the winner.

Jill & I will take (1) XL & (1) M. We like the dagger design but don't think the banner treatment on the back works very well, May I suggest a more extreme font for Dragonslayer 3 with some different colored outline on it. Of course, we'll vote and buy the winner.

I can see if I can get a better font. Color wise, I'm trying to keep it limited to the blue/white in case we get charged extra for a 3rd color. What are you suggesting? Remove the fade, make it white, change the font?

2 07TLX - dagger design
1 mamarazzi - dagger/winner
1 etf - dagger/winner

Total - 7
Need - 12

2 07TLX - dagger design
1 mamarazzi - dagger/winner
1 etf - dagger/winner
1 Tony An - winner

Total - 8
Need - 12

I was saying that I liked the dagger design but not the banner. So, how about something like this:
Dragonslayer3_zpsd005be0b.jpg

Sorry, The colors are off from the copying and pasting that I did. It's still a 2-color print (white and process blue) on a Navy shirt.

I will take 2, one large, one XL. I would want to have the shirt in blue and grey if that's possible.

I was saying that I liked the dagger design but not the banner. So, how about something like this:
Dragonslayer3_zpsd005be0b.jpg

Sorry, The colors are off from the copying and pasting that I did. It's still a 2-color print (white and process blue) on a Navy shirt.

I see what you mean, and I kinda like that. I just hate that the 9th logo kinda just floats though. The dagger would probably have to come down to that size anyway...otherwise it'll cost a fortune

1 MrsJrotax101 - S -dagger design
2 07TLX - dagger design
1 mamarazzi - M - dagger/winner
1 etf - XL - dagger/winner
1 Tony An - M - winner
2 death_roll - XL & L -

Total - 10
Need at least - 12

@Nomar06 @k757 @KennyGS (I know you aren't coming) @ethlar (You are coming Ethan?!) @Nix @mattsbobo @greg porter

I think that's the registered people..

@bootyluvr Im gonna try my best, as always school can get in the way at the last minute but im trying to keep my schedule clear

2 07TLX - dagger design
1 Tony An - M - winner
2 death_roll - XL & L -

Total - 10
Need at least - 12

Is there a option for a xxl?

then you can put me down for a xxl of whatever design wins

2 07TLX - dagger design
1 Tony An - M - winner
2 death_roll - XL & L -
1 ethlar - XXL - winner

Total - 11
Need at least - 12

Even at 12 it could be pricey. I'm trying to keep it at $20 max. The more orders we get, the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back