9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it looks like it's only about 4 1/2 hours away for you @VtecBoi_88 - I'll be going as well, driving over from Louisville. I'd say we could meet up and drive over together but we're pretty far apart.

It is really fun though. You should definitely plan on going.
That would be ligit, but na bro I'm stationed in fort campbell but I get out of the military in sept and we will move back home right on the other side of Asheville nc so it won't be far at all. I'll be on terminal leave at the meet so we will be comeing from Marion nc. The. I'll have to go sign out of the army period on sept 24th

Reactions: Nix
I usually obey the speed limit myself , but I must admit I live in the mountains back home so I'm used to curves and when I get in curves I like pushin my car a little can't wait to get my valentine 1 tho that thing is amazing but it's like $400

The one road in my town that actually should be 25 mph is 55 mph. I have scared so many ppl that have road with me down that road and you can always tell the out of towners because they do 25 down that road and the ppl who live there are blowin their doors off doin 80 out threw there .

JgPzfcq.gif

If the Outback survives until September I may just bring that for S&G.

Unfortunately it gets like 15mpg highway so I'd be stopping often.

got rid of the infinity for an outback? how is it getting 15mpg...heavily modified?

:p

Jason you want to make it home don't you? LOL. Leave the outback in PA.

Uncertainty is all part of the fun...

I'll probably have a 'nice' car again for the meet, all depends on what I wanna do. Cheap miata / E36 / other paid in full or a new Fiesta ST / Mustang GT / BRZ if I'm unable to easily work on my own cars anymore.

Oh man, from Asheville you're only 2 hours away! Be careful with some of these guys though... ones like deathroll, 07tlx, k757, kennygs, they are insanely fast.... I am admittedly in the slow group.

I have no idea what you are talking, I am a slow LX driver......:rolleyes:

Depending on things this summer, I might be driving a 2nd gen miata

Uncertainty is all part of the fun...

I'll probably have a 'nice' car again for the meet, all depends on what I wanna do. Cheap miata / E36 / other paid in full or a new Fiesta ST / Mustang GT / BRZ if I'm unable to easily work on my own cars anymore.
A new car would be nice, but I'd prefer to have my older ones than a car payment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back