9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ... I gotta take my rims off and respray them I love em white but that plasti dip is killin me , maybe some ceramic or gloss I dunno yet . I like the plasti dip but it gets brake dust and they will never become clean again

Powdercoat is the only way to with wheels.. Never had a issue with cleaning, staining etc...

I had a guy tell me five and I said " if I has 500 to blow that's one pay check from flashpro between paint and flashpro , which one do you think is gonna win"

Hey I was gonna ask, when they changed my tires last time they scuffed the edge of my rims up. If you have powder coat does it get messed up when they change the tires ?

Hey I was gonna ask, when they changed my tires last time they scuffed the edge of my rims up. If you have powder coat does it get messed up when they change the tires ?

I have a friend who works for Sears and does it for me carefully, last time I got tires installed it took him 2 hours...lol

If you don't have a friend like that there are shops that have machines that don't touch the wheels.

I had a guy tell me five and I said " if I has 500 to blow that's one pay check from flashpro between paint and flashpro , which one do you think is gonna win"

Flash pro came out to late for my car for me to warrant the cost.

500 is steep thou.... Shop around. I was quoted between 350-1200 for powder and 350 won and it was awesome work.

I wouldn't afford either but I got a nice tax return from the military so figured might as well get a couple of the expensive things like the flashpro and skunk 2 header/exhaust I can save little by little for other things later

I wouldn't afford either but I got a nice tax return from the military so figured might as well get a couple of the expensive things like the flashpro and skunk 2 header/exhaust I can save little by little for other things later

I know the feeling.... I haven't spent a lot on my car but you don't need a lot to make it a fun car

I can't wait till spring , need to wax my Si and can't wait to do some cruise ins . The dragon is gonna be awesome I'm gonna try to get some of my friends in nc to come out. Definitely been spreading the word around clarksville and oak grove got one guy to join the site but I didn't get his name found him parked next to me at walmart and my friend on base has a wrx hatch he said he might come down too

I know the feeling.... I haven't spent a lot on my car but you don't need a lot to make it a fun car
For sure man , that's my go to argument everyone is like " I can whip that Si" and I say " yep but I bet your car isn't half as fun to drive" I drive my car every chance I get and I'm always satisfied

For sure man , that's my go to argument everyone is like " I can whip that Si" and I say " yep but I bet your car isn't half as fun to drive" I drive my car every chance I get and I'm always satisfied

Just tell them you know a non-si who can keep up with most cars out there thru a corner....lol

I'm at a delima fellas , when I get my tax return I can get either flash pro and tune or I can get these rims I been wanting for a while and xenon lights ... So rims and lights or Fp and tune ? I'm pretty satifisyed with my cars performance but I just can't decide , help me out brothers?

FP/Tune and upgraded rear sway bar.

What lights you thinking about? If you're considering HIDs just save up and get projector retrofits. It is seriously the best thing I have ever done to my car. totally worth every cent.

Hi all, I'd like to make this year. It's been a few years since i last went with 8thCiv. Death_Roll & K757 I had the modded black MazdaSpeed3

Next to K757 WRX

After a spirited run and people down to the exhaust shoot

The civics been gone for a while, and so has the MS3. So i'd be coming in the current DD.

Hi all, I'd like to make this year. It's been a few years since i last went with 8thCiv. Death_Roll & K757 I had the modded black MazdaSpeed3

Next to K757 WRX

After a spirited run and people down to the exhaust shoot

The civics been gone for a while, and so has the MS3. So i'd be coming in the current DD.
Welcome! What's the current dd?

FP/Tune and upgraded rear sway bar.

What lights you thinking about? If you're considering HIDs just save up and get projector retrofits. It is seriously the best thing I have ever done to my car. totally worth every cent.
Why just rear sway bar and not both ?

Many many threads..... Larger rear sway = better handling. Car is setup for massive understeer. Leave the front alone. Larger rear will help reduce understeer and car corner better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back