9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't know it was almost time for an oil change?

My oil life stated 80% when I left so I figured I would be good.... On the drive down it dropped down to 50% ( odd for highway driving), the motor was getting noiser and I was a quart low when I checked the oil, I am gonna change it as a precaution....

My oil life stated 80% when I left so I figured I would be good.... On the drive down it dropped down to 50% ( odd for highway driving), the motor was getting noiser and I was a quart low when I checked the oil, I am gonna change it as a precaution....

Oh damn. Yeah better safe than sorry. What you doing down in Kentucky? I forget.

My birth mom lives down here and I am spending a few days with her and her husband, trying to play catch up for 23 lost years.

That's nice. Might as well stop by since you are down that way for the Dragon :)

What tires? We're going to be coming up / down blood mtn. on the way to Helen on Saturday morning.
Bridgestone S-04. I'll be meeting you guys in Helen but will be doing a lone run on blood mtn about 10 am that morning. It's only about 45 mins from my house

She is 6 hours to the west if I take the direct route and 8 hours if I decide to do the skyway...

Skyway!!

Bridgestone S-04. I'll be meeting you guys in Helen but will be doing a lone run on blood mtn about 10 am that morning. It's only about 45 mins from my house

I had S04s on my RS before I went with the RE11s. Fairly grippy but they were worn out and starting to lose their grip from being heat cycled so much, they were almost 2 years old and on the car when I got it.

Skyway!!

I had S04s on my RS before I went with the RE11s. Fairly grippy but they were worn out and starting to lose their grip from being heat cycled so much, they were almost 2 years old and on the car when I got it.
Yea I liked the S04s last time I had them and didn't have the money to pay the extra $170 for the PSS. I'll be switching to the PSS have them on my other car and love them.

::giggle::

dejuza7a.jpg

I went for a drive earlier with the wife. Of course I wasn't going the same speeds I would down at the dragon but the WRX feels good. Better stock than my '07 WRX with coilovers!

I went for a drive earlier with the wife. Of course I wasn't going the same speeds I would down at the dragon but the WRX feels good. Better stock than my '07 WRX with coilovers!

The stock shocks on the 2015s are really good, much better than 2014, they can handle nice 275 / 300lb springs easily. Doesn't surprise me that it feels better than a set of BCs.

The stock shocks on the 2015s are really good, much better than 2014, they can handle nice 275 / 300lb springs easily. Doesn't surprise me that it feels better than a set of BCs.

I didn't have BC's. I had the Feal 441's (better valving that BC's and they have the Swift springs). I know they are still coilovers..

RCE is suppose to be coming out with RCE Yellows and possibly Blacks.

I didn't have BC's. I had the Feal 441's (better valving that BC's and they have the Swift springs). I know they are still coilovers..

RCE is suppose to be coming out with RCE Yellows and possibly Blacks.

Oh for some reason I thought you had BCs...carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back