9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an appointment to get my car serviced Wednesday :thumbsup:, class and test on Thursday :banghead: , then I'll either be up to the dragon Thursday night or midday Friday :bananasplit:. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to make a quick trip back to Durham before I get on my way to 129 :shadycorn:

What needs to be serviced? I thought you said something about it in here but I forget.. :/

Just oil change, trans fluid change, and brake fluid change. I've lost track of when I did the trans and brake fluid so I figured I might as well do it

Final prep is underway.
WNkPhSs.jpg

Last edited:
I made a few small adjustments to the itinerary and printed them out. In a nutshell there lies the possibility to go to the Skyway on thurs/fri/sat nights so I made that note.

So be ready for one hell of a night run!

I'm heading down Wednesday morning after dropping my daughter off at school.

Oh ok, I saw a bullit Mustang from Illinois on Killyboy's photos. Thought you were down there already.

I just got done washing mine. I might tape her up tomorrow. (If I'm not lazy)

Spartan: You an EMT? I see the decal.

Why is the limit one band-aid per day?

I was just at a fire station earlier today (for work) and it is a 2 medic (and 2 engine) station and those medic guys (and gals) are out ALL the time! I feel bad for them.

"Oh ok, I saw a bullit Mustang from Illinois on Killyboy's photos. Thought you were down there already."

I had to go to Killboy' site and check that out, what are the odds?

It looks like that guy might have had a chick riding shotgun, being that I'm the highplainsdrifter and all I have to ride alone, lol. (plus the last time the wife went I had to pull over so that she could throw up)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back