9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not packed. I did laundry and folded some stuff last night. Wife got our suitcases down but I haven't put anything in it yet lol

I did wash the Subie last night. I did set my DSLR and GoPro out so I wouldn't forget them.

Plan on leaving around 5am tomorrow. Hope to arrive in Georgia (where wife's family lives) around 430pm. Say Hi and then come back north to the Dragon/cabin. I prob won't be there until almost dark. Its around 1-1.5 hours from Georgia to the cabin.

I have some beer (Miller Lite - yes its not the best) but I'm bringing that so I can get it out of my house.
Jason, Nathan, Santiago - hope you will drink it since it will be at the cabin lol

No, count me out, I don't drink that ****.

how are you preparing said brussel sprouts?

I'm looking now and I'm pretty glad we're not going Oct 2-5, why?

There's meets for the following cars in one weekend:
Chevy cobalts
Hyundai genesis coupes
Chrysler crossfires
Nissan GTRs
....holy ****

With magicalness

I think every person I have ever met with a cobalt has been a prick.
"My SS American Muscle can out run your Jap POS any day. "

Got a real late start. Posting from a rest stop in WV. Probably wont be there until midnight.

I'll make you a deal, if I drink 2 miller lites, you have to eat my brussel sprouts.

Okay.. That sounds like a deal :giggle:

Supposedly they are awesome.. We shall see.

Got a real late start. Posting from a rest stop in WV. Probably wont be there until midnight.

Be safe!

I might be coming in a few hours after, possibly 6-8am, depending on when I leave.

I'm not a fan of driving at night... Less traffic tho.

Death-roll said:

"I'm looking now and I'm pretty glad we're not going Oct 2-5, why?
There's meets for the following cars in one weekend:
Chevy cobalts
Hyundai genesis coupes
Chrysler crossfires
Nissan GTRs
....holy ****"

Plus the weather looks like it's going to be nice the next few days!

So... I should be packing but I just got done eating ice cream. I had to get gas so I stopped by the ice cream place :)

2d14aa228f1ec35ab97b38d1d0e355e4.jpg

Ice cream messes my stomach up but it was soooooo good lol

Some potholes on 28 near the 10mph bridge, 90 degree right-hander. Potholes are on the Fontana side in the west bound lane. Not bad but could throw your timing off. Dragon is good (no potholes but a bunch of HD riding A$$holes). Devils Triangle (Rt 116) has been repaved. Extremely slippery when wet. SR72 good with a few minor potholes. Cherohala boring as usual, the SCCA hill-climb was called off on Saturday. It might be run this weekend. Lots of Miata's there when I left on Monday. Doubt they'll be anywhere near as much problem as the Porsche's were last weekend. (incidentally, that's my ABP CR in the Killboy pix).

Mom, can I go play with the car people?

:rotfl:

My mom and I are trying to spend as much time as we can since we just met 9 years ago after being separated for 23 years, so she hates when I leave.... My mom might join us next year if we meet..

The Blount County TN sheriffs have been hanging out at Deal's Gap lately. They were there both Friday and Saturday. Killboy has started selling GoPro's at his store. Lots of changes at Fontana. No more pavilion, been closed in and now the place for snow cones and golf cart rentals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back