9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

It seems like more and more jobs are demanding people to work like damn slaves, with more stress and BS thrown in, and much less time off, don't like it? There's the door....:mad:

I got a phone call from my boss last year durning the GA run asking me to cut my vacation short and come back to work on Monday when I was supposed to be off....

Problem with construction especially with my company, is there is certain companies that require specific id's, safety requirements and even testing and I have a lot of the clearances and training to cover a lot of jobs...

Last edited:
I got a phone call from my boss last year durning the GA run asking me to cut my vacation short and come back to work on Monday when I was supposed to be off....

Problem with construction especially with my company, is there is certain companies that require specific id's, safety requirements and even testing and I have a lot of the clearances and training to cover a lot of jobs...

Too ****** bad...vacation is vacation, ask for more money.

It seems like more and more jobs are demanding people to work like damn slaves, with more stress and BS thrown in, and much less time off, don't like it? There's the door....:mad:

Its the slavery that makes the world turn Death. You wouldn't want us to run out of money for welfare, would you?

... Says a guy taxed @ 35%

Its the slavery that makes the world turn Death. You wouldn't want us to run out of money for welfare, would you?

... Says a guy taxed @ 35%

Maybe I should retire and go on welfare, doesn't seem like a bad way to live :confused:, you can live in your house but you can't drive your car...

Reactions: Nix
a51ea69f36b99d683d276fc29bebb7b95fc188354a9f285a3b50f4090644f4e5.jpg

Although I think the biggest abuser in recent history that I can think of has to be this freak...

octomom.jpg

Only 35%? Hahaha....try 55% in Canada when all is said and done. 35% would be awesome!
It's on a sliding scale for federal tax based on income. Then each state has their own rate like 6-12%. Then you have another percentage on city tax based on where you live.

It's possible that someone could be in the 50's for percentage with federal, state and city income combined. Just don't get sick. A few days in the hospital and you may easily have a 6 figure medical bill in the US where that doesn't happen in Canada.

image.jpg

07TLX added.

Looks like my old G35 may be making a return also, just with its new owner

Didn't know about this thread....

I will send mine in soon.

Shall I put "2015 WRX" after your name on the registration above?? Haha :pianodance:

Saw a 15 STi tonight.. the shop owner has it lowered on TE37SLs already. I like it. Dark blue color..

What shop is it? Did you take any pics?

Oh... Galaxy Blue. That's popular. I think its going to be more popular than WRB (World Rally Blue) this year!

Ah, I see, everyone is waiting until the last minute to see if they'll have work and register. I'll be there, current job, new job, or no job. I just find it odd that @KennyGS or @k757 haven't registered yet, usually they're two of the first.

It appears I may have found a decent car worth taking, maybe I'll have some updates on Saturday.

Ah, I see, everyone is waiting until the last minute to see if they'll have work and register. I'll be there, current job, new job, or no job. I just find it odd that @KennyGS or @k757 haven't registered yet, usually they're two of the first.

It appears I may have found a decent car worth taking, maybe I'll have some updates on Saturday.
I call it laziness.

Car.... shop car? I think you gotta figure that one out

Back