9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

nice SPartan, the showdown is approaching.... my little Ford v your family cruiser
angry_dark_stare.jpg

List updated! The family hauler returns!

I know @bootyluvr will register, when I reserve the cabin this week I'll have him in mind, I might just add him to the list now.

The real bad news for this year is.....I can't lead any runs, I'm fully catless and stinky, so I nominate @k757 to lead, or @07TLX or @KennyGS if attending this year.
...crap, most / all of you don't even know what I'm driving anyway.

So the bad news is, I have to be in Florida at 10pm on Friday night.. I'll have to try to get up there for at least friday morning then head out. I think Christina will stay longer.

List updated! The family hauler returns!

I know @bootyluvr will register, when I reserve the cabin this week I'll have him in mind, I might just add him to the list now.

The real bad news for this year is.....I can't lead any runs, I'm fully catless and stinky, so I nominate @k757 to lead, or @07TLX or @KennyGS if attending this year.
...crap, most / all of you don't even know what I'm driving anyway.

Yes I will register. Why isn't my name on the list to lead? :rotfl: :lmao: :giggle: I'm kidding! :p

So the bad news is, I have to be in Florida at 10pm on Friday night.. I'll have to try to get up there for at least friday morning then head out. I think Christina will stay longer.

:( So you are only staying Wed/Thursday-Friday morning? :sadface:

@bootyluvr can lead the drive from Fontana to the gap and that's about it.

About attendance, we'll see what the final tally is this year, I'm not really gonna schedule much, aside from the Friday drive, we'll just be hanging out and driving most the weekend, maybe we'll make it more spontaneous as to what we do. But last year I felt like I was rushing myself for everything and finally having 30ish people in one cabin was just too much. So all night activities will be at the game room.

Yeah I wouldn't want to lead anyways. Plus I will hopefully have the new car and not going to be super familiar with it.

Back