9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

82f08d044046387200e90e233e25c4ae.jpg

So a Subaru you say?

Reactions: Nix
sorry I don't look at my alerts anymore. Seeing if I can get it to a million by next week
No way! 1 million is impossible.

And I changed my alerts so it only shows when I'm tagged in posts not every time someone replies to a subscribed thread lol :) much less alerts.

No way! 1 million is impossible.

And I changed my alerts so it only shows when I'm tagged in posts not every time someone replies to a subscribed thread lol :) much less alerts.
doesn't matter about alerts unless you look at them & actually see why someone tagged/quoted you etc

Jeff's just being lazy, I don't have many alerts because I don't post in many threads.

If I were to buy a 2015+ WRX, it would be a red limited cvt...don't hate.

Jeff's just being lazy, I don't have many alerts because I don't post in many threads.

If I were to buy a 2015+ WRX, it would be a red limited cvt...don't hate.
Hate hate hate

You would ***** either way lol ***** if u got a CVT (boring) ***** if you got a 6-speed (its gonna break/its shitty/blah blah blah)
I would enjoy the cvt as well. The WRX clutch just sucks
Because autox

So, has Fontana set aside rooms/cabins with better rates for us already? I'm planning on booking soon.

Emailed Fontana, I'm probably a bit late, but I'll update tomorrow as to what's happening with the lodge rooms and discounted rates.

Hate hate hate

You would ***** either way lol ***** if u got a CVT (boring) ***** if you got a 6-speed (its gonna break/its shitty/blah blah blah)

Because autox

The 6speed is shitty, enjoy your **** clutch and cable shifter, I was twice and done.

Back