9th civic front end conversion Q&A

lol, everyone thinks it's the best set up !

it's nice now we have 4 choices to make our civic very personal...
Yeah I second that setup as well, i think the sedan will look good with a coupe bumper if you were to add in the fog lights. It seems plain for my taste without it.

@team could please post these pics in Original post.
I've never been a fan of the R18's lower grill section that big chrome bar makes the car look like it's grinning. I love the coupe bumper on sedan as well as the asian front bumper but with all parts needed and paint on top of that it starts to get pricy. I've alway preferred the 2013 si look better the lower grille/foglight section looks much nicer and aggressive. So I started doing research and found that part #'s for all models are identical. Now I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty certain I am the first to attempt this modification. I have the Canadian touring edition(EX-L) for you guys in the states so I had the foglight harness and switch already from factory so I've probably save myself close to or maybe more than 200+$. Here's some pics.
ygary8ud.jpg
yjemahed.jpg
enaqyged.jpg
egu7ama6.jpg
nu2yja7u.jpg

Before and after.
nuvetejy.jpg

This RR kit fit really good. I installed myself with couple helpers. I like projector foglights and F1 style LED lights a lot. It is by far more aggressive look than other body kits out there. When I saw the car after finish, I was like OMG it looks so cool!

All hardware are included also.

Hey guys. Can anybody help me out finding a 13 si sedan front bumper to put on my 13 coupe? Also if possible in DBP.
Are you on any of the Facebook pages. I'd post there I'm sure theirs tons of guys with the fb6 that would wanna do the coupe conversion.

I actually just had an accident and insurance is covering everything so I'm trying to replace the destroyed bumper with the si sedan bumper while I have such a good opportunity
U going through insurance. If so just tell the body shop to order the bumper and any extras the insurance company won't cover just buy it. Like u said it's a good opportunity.

U going through insurance. If so just tell the body shop to order the bumper and any extras the insurance company won't cover just buy it. Like u said it's a good opportunity.
Thanks for the advice. I have allstate and they said they will cut a check and allow me to choose a body shop i want. Also while on the same topic, are grilles interchangeable seperate from the bumper by anyones knowledge? Ive seen a couple grilles with the asian oe bumpers that i liked. Also going to try to have the spec d projectors installed while they have it. Anyone have any other suggestions for while its at the body shop?

Thanks for the advice. I have allstate and they said they will cut a check and allow me to choose a body shop i want. Also while on the same topic, are grilles interchangeable seperate from the bumper by anyones knowledge? Ive seen a couple grilles with the asian oe bumpers that i liked. Also going to try to have the spec d projectors installed while they have it. Anyone have any other suggestions for while its at the body shop?
Yeah it will be different pieces. All the black trim pieces including the grille come of the bumper

Okay I have an emergency question for anybody who can help out. I have a 13 coupe lx, had an accident, and I'm getting a body shop who's working on my car to install an si bumper, but since the si had stock fog lights installed, how can I get the fog lights installed since I got mine without fog lights. Immediate help PLEASE!!!!!

I believe that Pauly has a DIY for the fog light install. Also College Hills Honda has a video on how to the install as well....I think.

Back