9th civic front end conversion Q&A

Every model sedan or coupe si and non si have the same harnesses. Only difference is the bulbs. 2013/14 models. EX-L sedan and coupe and coupe si use H11 bulbs. The si sedan only* uses H8 bulbs which at first I was worried that connections would be different but their a perfect match. It's the opening in the fog light for the bulb is slightly different. I used my oem TOURING EDITION(EX-L) harness and it worked perfect. Got any pics yet of the parts or the installation.
I'm getting the parts sent directly to the body shop.

Well guys I'm very happy as I just got my car back today. I don't have the foglights installed just yet. Waiting on the brackets and then I'll be ordering the OEM coupe fog kit for the harnesses and switch. However, the new front I think makes a whole new look for the coupe, almost like it could have been a stock addition. However, I will leave that up to everyone here to decide. I'm in love with my car all over again!!!!!image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

No I'm missing the core support cover that goes from the grill to inside the engine bay. I needed my car back so I just let them finish the major work and then they will install that cover at no cost. But I didn't have rental car coverage on my insurance. Tis there now however lol.

Well guys I'm very happy as I just got my car back today. I don't have the foglights installed just yet. Waiting on the brackets and then I'll be ordering the OEM coupe fog kit for the harnesses and switch. However, the new front I think makes a whole new look for the coupe, almost like it could have been a stock addition. However, I will leave that up to everyone here to decide. I'm in love with my car all over again!!!!!View attachment 37724View attachment 37725 View attachment 37726View attachment 37727 View attachment 37728View attachment 37729

Looks good. Where are the fogs?

Where can I find the Asian front bumper! I can't find it online. And I want it soo bad. It makes it look so much meaner.

if anyone within a reasonable distance of northwest florida with a '13 RR si coupe wants to do a swap with a '14 RR si sedan.... lemme know ;)

i have a 2013 civic lx coupe can someone help me will this kit fit my car or will it be too much of a pain to fit it??

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 38
Welcome. I know that the people have swapped the sedan and coupe front bumper and they are a direct fit for 2012 and 2013. Wait for others to chime in on this though before you move ahead.

Last edited:
Welcome. I know that the people have swapped the sedan and coupe front bumper and they are a direct fit for 2012 and 2013. Wait for others to chime in on this though before you move ahead.
thanks man i apreciate it suck that it wont fit was really hoping it would lol that brings everything

Back