9th Civic Mid-Atlantic Crew

Ok, i could potentially get something worked up but like i said my cost in parts to hand make something is more than getting them from superbright leds these days

not to rush you, but im only in town till about the second week of august

Next long time ill be home will probably be around christmas time, hopefully i will be attending my own graduation at the end of this semester. other than that the usual thanksgiving and spring break, and then hopefully returning to work for the same place in the summer

Next long time ill be home will probably be around christmas time, hopefully i will be attending my own graduation at the end of this semester. other than that the usual thanksgiving and spring break, and then hopefully returning to work for the same place in the summer

That's good to hear man! Your moving up in life and build a career and a life for yourself.

Ima try to get everything done and ready but if not we will make it happen one day or another :rockwoot:

dont rush it if you want to focus on building power first, my parents live in the area so i will always have reason to come back

I had a few things from them way back when they started, drop in leds werent the best quality back then which is why i built my own, but the quality is far better now

Back