9th Civic Milk Crew a.k.a Moo Crew

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the 2nd example. Because there are 2 areas of customization and they are words, not just a member #, we will sell these for $8 each. We like between 12-15 people to be ready to order before we create the file and put it up for sale, but 10 people is a good start for now. I'll get working on something and send you a proof sometime next week.

Thanks!

-Shelley
Studio Manager | Lead Graphic Designer

GrafiXpressions, LLC
11 Ward Street
East Hartford, CT 06108
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST
Closed Holidays

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the 2nd example. Because there are 2 areas of customization and they are words, not just a member #, we will sell these for $8 each. We like between 12-15 people to be ready to order before we create the file and put it up for sale, but 10 people is a good start for now. I'll get working on something and send you a proof sometime next week.

Thanks!

-Shelley

GrafiXpressions, LLC
11 Ward Street
East Hartford, CT 06108
Closed Holidays

We need to spread the milk! We need more :woot:

While I admit freely that I haven't read past the first page of this thread, I'm a bit disappointed to see that none of you hard core milk addicts have claimed coconut, strawberry milk, or even milkshakes for that matter. :giggle:

Last edited:
While I admit freely that I haven't read past the first page of this thread, I'm a bit disappointed to see that none of you hard core milk addicts have claimed coconut, strawberry milk, or even milkshakes for that matter. :giggle:

You forgot banana, rice, almond, hemp

Hi Doug,

Sorry for the delay. Here is what I came up with based off of what you supplied me. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

-Shelley

GrafiXpressions, LLCMooCrew.jpg
11 Ward Street
East Hartford, CT 06108
Closed Holidays

www.GrafiXpressions.com

forum

**Remember, we want to see your decals installed and t-shirts on! Send your photos to pics@grafixpressions.com and we'll post them in our gallery, and our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages!**

Back