9th Si Owner

bamathrasher

Whatup guys and gals,

I'm Brian. I purchased my 12' TW Si Sedan back in November of last year and I've been loving it ever since. I primarily post on the "other" 9th gen site, I won't name names since I don't think the forums get along too well, but just stopping by over here to say whats up and poke my head around.

Night I bought her, not much has changed since except the red H emblems:
2011-11-30173211.jpg

welcome - I'm guessing it's on the trailer from picking it up at some dealership?

any future plans in store for your civic?

welcome - I'm guessing it's on the trailer from picking it up at some dealership?

any future plans in store for your civic?
thanks, it was actually delivered to me that way, it was a dealership transfer since my local dealer quoted me 60-90 days to get an Si.

Im getting tint finally with uncle sam's refund and possibly glossy black vinyl overlay on the roof. other than that, maybe some coilovers if tein enters the 9th market, flashpro and better tires. Im saving to buy a DC2R to be my weekend warrior/projectcar and keep the si as a reliable daily.

@ATL: might check it out depending on how many vacation days i have at the time. Am i too old for the ia scene at 26?

Pretty amazing the dealership did that. Any dealer I've ever talked to just said they could only have it driven to their dealership...and some were over 200 miles away.

@MrsJro: Haha I feel pretty old at 26.
@webby: Thanks for the motivation to keep stashing this pennies so I can finally buy my feasible dream car this year! haha. The dealership didn't seem too happy about it but it was because it was one of their sister dealerships in the very bottom part of the state, I guess they figure all the money goes to the same place but the salesman didn't seem too thrilled about it. Was definitely a nice move on their part though.
@MissE: Haha thanks ;)
Thanks everybody else for the welcome

Back