9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

I know this is off topic...But...I can't help it. We have proud parent syndrome this week! Can't wait till Friday!!!

imsaarticle9-30-14_zps1e7bf0a3.jpg

http://www.imsa.com/articles/foss-currently-top-topsy-turvy-st-points-battle

She is 1/2 Korean @Tony An - I don't think she's from "best" Korea though. Too bad. I know how much it must suck to be from "regular" Korea and not "best" Korea.

hahahaha...

1/2 Samoan. Hence the bad-***-ness. This is her cousin obviously and the cause of her "wanna race it" attitude:

Cousin Dwayne:

471b2b919fa6972f567124494b95d7a0.jpg

What???
Spider Monkey is half Korean?
But not the BEST Korean(=North Korean)?
And The Rock is her cousin?
U must b kidding me... @Nix !!!
right?

She is 1/2 Korean @Tony An - I don't think she's from "best" Korea though. Too bad. I know how much it must suck to be from "regular" Korea and not "best" Korea.

hahahaha...

1/2 Samoan. Hence the bad-***-ness. This is her cousin obviously and the cause of her "wanna race it" attitude:

Cousin Dwayne:

471b2b919fa6972f567124494b95d7a0.jpg

Soooooooo this would be her on a night on the town?

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11
Yea, my wife is 1/2 Korean 1/2 Samoan. I always tease her that the Rock is her cousin and she just doesn't know it. Hahaha.

She is taller than I am.

like he charges two dollars to ADD a killboy logo?

Seems like it should be the other way around for marketing purposes. I'd think it would be cheaper with the company logo on the picture, and then you'd pay extra to have their name removed.

Yea. I'd get the killboy logo on the pics, but not for $2
Never bought pix from Darryl, huh? First, when you buy his photos, there is no logo, and second, if you're displaying his photos without paying for them and with no logo, you're violating his copyright.

Back