9thcivic.com Dragon Meet: Official Registration Thread

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
As usual, or as we are used to, I decided to keep this at $35 per person just like it has been in the past. For those who are uninformed or new to this, this pays for the Saturday night Dinner as well as some other things that will be needed such as the itinerary sheets (what's next Chris?!?!), etc. If you're bringing guests, you'll have to let me know that they're eating dinner as well because it will be an additional $35 for them as well.

You can pay me through Paypal, PM me for my address since it's not related in anyway to my screen name :D, include your username at this site as well as any comments you want to make regarding the meet, concerns, questions, etc (I.E. "your wrx is a slow pos, vtech fo life!!!1"). I don't foresee that we'll have too many activities other than driving, working on our cars, hanging out and shooting the breeze, making fun of Nate for buying an n/a automatic Legacy.....and so on.

I want to get T-shirts made as well, that will probably be an additional fee that will be determined later. Fontana did not give me an final date as to when to prepare this by, but usually in the past the fees were due at the end of August, so I'll keep it around that. There's still plenty of time to figure things out as well. Also if you want to check out the dinner/banquet menu at Fontana, click this link,

http://www.fontanavillage.com/groups/banquets2011.pdf

PM me suggestions as to what type of food you want (as long as it's not too expensive....go get filet mignon somewhere else :confused:) , I haven't been disappointed by the food at Fontana so it'll be a nice relief from trying to make our own each day or steal someone else's.

Anyway, now the important part, I'll start the attendee list here with me, once you paid I'll add your name to the list like in the past.

1. death_roll
2. debo
3. sonej4
4. sonej4 jr
5. KennyGS
6. Nix
7. Nix guest
8. 07TLX
9. ATL Si
10. ATL Si's guest
11. K757
12. Tony An
13. Tony An guest
14. ETF
15. Mamarazzi
16. Speedysal
17. Speedysal's son
18. Speedysal's other son - customade93
19. Mattsbobo
20. nomar06
21. Connor
22. Connor's guest
23. Cookstar
24. dentrecords
25. dent's guest
26. 06civicSiR
27. bootyluvr
28. MrsJrotax101
29. jrotax101
30. Nateyp1
31. speedysal's father

Me and a guest. You should do a secondary email and add it to your paypal. It will make things easier to keep track of.
Just a suggestion.

Richard
E30, FA5

Me and a guest. You should do a secondary email and add it to your paypal. It will make things easier to keep track of.
Just a suggestion.

Richard
E30, FA5

I already have one of my personal emails in my Paypal, so I should add another one?

I'll add both of you now, I'm sure you'll send the payment, it's not like you're both first timers :D

I already have one of my personal emails in my Paypal, so I should add another one?

I'll add both of you now, I'm sure you'll send the payment, it's not like you're both first timers :D
I have two, or it might be three emails on my paypal account. It was just a suggestion. You can just pm me the email, and I can send it.

Richard
E30, FA5

oh...missed the part on the paid thing. My bad, but yeah.....I will send the payment eventually, lol.

The list will grow when people pay, just like before, since I can't edit that post I'll just PM webby or a mod to edit it for me.

just leave a post when you need a name added... we'll throw it into the 1st post

Back