9thCivic.com North Carolina Crew

No touching the car dude .. Uhh, just waxed it. Thankyou warm weather day.
a8a8aba9.jpg

Where does everyone want to put your number at on your car? Behind the gas cover but on both sides? near the front quarter panel? bottom of the back door? I need opinions, so we can make a decision that way everyones number will be in the same place and look ligit when were all together... let me know what you think crew. after we all decide together I will have the numbers made and ship them out to everyone in the crew so far... free of charge just need to know where yall wanna put them.

I am in Concord/Charlotte but you might catch my car in Fayetteville/Hope Mills every once in a while.
Do you ever go to the Fayetteville drag strip I used to go when they had Freaky Friday. But now I just go on Test and tune.

Do you ever go to the Fayetteville drag strip I used to go when they had Freaky Friday. But now I just go on Test and tune.
It's been a long time and never with this car. I do need to go next year, I think the season is over for now. I wonder if zmax does a test and tune, hmm.

It's been a long time and never with this car. I do need to go next year, I think the season is over for now. I wonder if zmax does a test and tune, hmm.
You would think that they would but it would probably be expensive I know they used to open the race track up to the public but I don't know if they do it anymore. But the Fayetteville drag strip is horrible. They don't prep the track so well. And someone is always blowing something up I normally only get in about 5-6 passes in 6-7 hours.

Oh nice I am assuming that you have an 8th Gen! I have been at fort Bragg for a year now and I have see a ton of 8th and 9th Gens around but have not had the chance to speak to any of them.

The 8th is being torn down to be sold currently. Kinda "traded-up".

Reactions: Nix
Back