9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Nice ^ we might have another attendee. You're lucky you're that close. Im like 8 hours away x_x

If anyone has space in their cabin let him know!

I'm ready

2015_0830_MSNE.jpg

I drive the Back of the Dragon between Marion and Tazwell often. You in that area?
Sounds like you're one of the VA Polytechnical Institute and Animal Husbandry, chicken-plucking, and sheep herding people :D.

You are 8h 37min (554.3 mi) via I-81 S away from the Dragon ;) You are a bit closer than me..
Pretty much the same amount of time Google Maps says I have (well, if I drive the speed limit that is). I'm in at around 8 hrs 31 minutes.

Looking at Killboy's highlights...seemed like a pretty busy week. Two motorcycles crashed and plenty of cars over the double yellow. I get more worried every year about coming around a corner to find a truck over the centerline. Why are people stupid?

Looking at Killboy's highlights...seemed like a pretty busy week. Two motorcycles crashed and plenty of cars over the double yellow. I get more worried every year about coming around a corner to find a truck over the centerline. Why are people stupid?

This is why we're doing the dragon Wednesday and Thursday, and trying not to go near it on the weekends except for night runs. Less chance of morons.

America. Now the land of entitlements

Back