9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

I might just get one to have either a spare or 2nd one to use.

I know @ac3jason said he had one but having 2 is better than none :)

Not sure if I should do the rsb mod today or at the dragon... my moog bushings haven't arrived yet and my mechanic wont be free till another several weeks after today.

Do it today.....not difficult.

You can add the Moog bushing another time.

Alrighty. What do the bushings even do?

They are made of stiffer material so the wont flex as much as the bushings that come with the RSB. So it helps the RSB perform slightly better. Atleast that's what I think they do, lol.

I know that they absorb/dampen energy. Just dont know if the moogs would create more dampening or less... resulting in more rattling.

My car is new so maybe I will have more time to upgrade the bushings? Idk... Not sure if this is recommended just because older models get better bushings or if its better in general regardless of condition.

I know that they absorb/dampen energy. Just dont know if the moogs would create more dampening or less... resulting in more rattling.

My car is new so maybe I will have more time to upgrade the bushings? Idk... Not sure if this is recommended just because older models get better bushings or if its better in general regardless of condition.

Just learn to DIY, it's not hard. So you have a bigger rear bar and endlinks? It'll be a fun way to learn, don't take your car to a mechanic when it's easier to just learn about your car firsthand.

Use ramps not jackstands. Having the wheels supported makes it much easier. The suspension does not need to be loaded/unloaded. Its just easier with the car sitting on ramps so when you undo the end link its not under load and the LCA won't drop away from you.

Death,

Hope its not too late, but it turns out I'll be able to make it. Though I'll be heading out on the 18th. Funds sent to your paypal. If it truly is too late, I'll bring a ski mask to assist me in retrieving my mini-fortune. :)

Never too late unless the meet's over. I'll add you, bringing the NSX??

i will not defile the NSX with dry humping, but would love to ride shotgun for a bit

Back