9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Well I'm sorry to say this but due to some issues with work I no longer have enough employees to cover my vacation time. Be the first time I have missed one in years. Won't be the same without seeing everyone this year. Everyone have fun and stay safe. Also if anyone needs it I had a cabin reserved that I will be cancelling today. I expect to see a healthy picture and video thread this year.
Sorry to hear. Your presence will be missed.

Well I'm sorry to say this but due to some issues with work I no longer have enough employees to cover my vacation time. Be the first time I have missed one in years. Won't be the same without seeing everyone this year. Everyone have fun and stay safe. Also if anyone needs it I had a cabin reserved that I will be cancelling today. I expect to see a healthy picture and video thread this year.

Dislike. I was hoping to see the S2000 this year so I could lose some more hearing :vtec:

It's gonna be hard for me to leave my new xbox one forza 6 edition. I've got a S2000 with a LS1, a 240SX with a 4 rotor...Forza life is pretty good right now.

That being said, I'll be headed up there tomorrow morning

It's gonna be hard for me to leave my new xbox one forza 6 edition. I've got a S2000 with a LS1, a 240SX with a 4 rotor...Forza life is pretty good right now.

That being said, I'll be headed up there tomorrow morning

Well bring ur xbox One n Forza 6 so u can play anytime u want @ the FVR! Lol

I haven't looked at 129slayer or us129photo or whatever it is. I like buying from killboy because they're the original but they didn't seem to have as many photographers as usual

I haven't looked at 129slayer or us129photo or whatever it is. I like buying from killboy because they're the original but they didn't seem to have as many photographers as usual
They had 2 guys most of Friday and saturday

Yeah and some of the pics r super zoomed in. Like part of the car is cut off. Or you can't even see the road... so its just a pic of your car...... that you could take outside right now........

They got a few good ones of the Challenger, one when I was laying down rubber leaving the corner, @Nix was riding along during that one.

Saturday the 19th. I think the return run was 5pm ish. The prior run down had return timestamps of 3:20 or so. Then we swapped wheels onto porters car before the next run.

@death_roll : that was an awesome run back. Very fun. Also if anyone is considering riding with Jason, i felt very safe with him behind the wheel.

Back