9thcivic Dragon Meet Part III Itinerary

I'm going to ride shotgun with someone for the night run. Maybe I could setup my GoPro and record it. :)

Someone should bring a very good camera to take pics of the sky, it's really good viewing on a clear night. If Friday looks bad, then I'm going Saturday.

Someone should bring a very good camera to take pics of the sky, it's really good viewing on a clear night. If Friday looks bad, then I'm going Saturday.
I will be bringing my Nikon DSLR (D3100). Its an entry level DSLR tho.. :-/

I've only driven the skyway one time, so the night run there will be fun. That being said I'll be near the back of the pack since I don't know that road as well as the dragon. I can keep a decent pace on 129 and 28, but the skyway is unfamiliar territory to me

Also, if anyone wants a passenger for the Saturday cruise let me know. Chances are I'll get frustrated with my tires again :cornmad:

Itinerary looks great.

I won't be joining you all on the Saturday cruise as I'll be hanging with the ST group visiting the dragon. I'll meet up with everyone again around 5 pm or so at Fontana

o0o0o too good for the 9thCivic folk.. :/

He'd rather enjoy the torque steer and smell of brake pads from their stupid E-diffs.

They're staying all the way up in Vonore (by the pizza place), so I doubt we'll see any on our drives, maybe at night.

Itinerary looks great.

I won't be joining you all on the Saturday cruise as I'll be hanging with the ST group visiting the dragon. I'll meet up with everyone again around 5 pm or so at Fontana

But can I get a ride in that ST? :wavey:

I've only driven the skyway one time, so the night run there will be fun. That being said I'll be near the back of the pack since I don't know that road as well as the dragon. I can keep a decent pace on 129 and 28, but the skyway is unfamiliar territory to me

Also, if anyone wants a passenger for the Saturday cruise let me know. Chances are I'll get frustrated with my tires again :cornmad:

Saturday is the trip down to Helen to meet up with a few others, including ETF and Jill, I'll have a seat open.

Saturday is the trip down to Helen to meet up with a few others, including ETF and Jill, I'll have a seat open.

Hmmm..maybe I'll try to ride with someone on the Friday drive and then drive on Saturday. I do enjoy the route to Helen. Those roads are pretty fun

Hmmm..maybe I'll try to ride with someone on the Friday drive and then drive on Saturday. I do enjoy the route to Helen. Those roads are pretty fun

My car won't throw you in your seat, it'll throw you out of it....luckily it has bugeye seats in so it's not bad. With all of 150whp, I gotta make it count somewhere, with the RE11s it'll be even more loony.

Speaking of which i should see how my DSLR mount cooperates in the accord

Back