9thcivic Georgia+ Crew Meet - 11-02-13

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
9th-ga-crew-jpg.27714

Seeing as the first car meet I ever went to was at Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, I'd like to start a meet here again.

This is a casual meet. Come hang out in the lot, get to know each other and check out the rides. If you want to kart, that's up to you. You can always watch.

If we get enough interest, then I'll see about contacting Andretti's to see if they'll do a group discount.

When:
Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 from 2pm until whenever!

Where:
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
11000 Alpharetta Hwy.
Roswell, GA 30076
http://www.andrettikarting.com/

Who is invited:
All 9thcivic.com members and their friends. The more the merrier! If you don't own a 9th generation honda civic, who cares? The 9thcivic.com Georgia Crew is an open and welcoming group of car enthusiasts.

General Rules:
No burnouts
Loud music
Obnoxious behavior

Let's keep some appropriate mature adult behavior. If you cannot be mature at these meets, please do not come.

Facebook Event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/161387337392732/

Please let us know if you are planning to attend.

Who is going:
1. Jrotax101 - (Woodstock, GA - '99 Alpine White BMW E36 M3 Coupe) - going
2. MrsJrotax101 - (Woodstock, GA - '00 NVMS Honda Civic EX Coupe) - going
3. d_illest23 - (Dalton, GA - '12 TW Honda Civic EX Sedan)
4. bobshur - (Buford, Georgia - '12 CBP Honda Civic SI Coupe) - arriving around 3
5. stormCIVIC - (Acworth, GA - '12 PMM Honda Civic LX Coupe) - there from 2-3:30
6. ERIK 9thGen - (Lawrencville, 2013 RR Honda Civic Si Sedan)
7. Connor - (Atlanta GA, '07 RR Honda Civic Si Supercharged Coupe)
8. Yo.SeungHyun (Atlanta, Candy White VW GTI MK6 Hatch) - going
9. TheQuantumGuy (Marietta, '01 Silver BMW E46 Coupe) - going
10. ATL_SI (Atlanta, '09 TW Honda Civic Si Sedan)

Awesome! 6+ hour drive.... hmmm.... Well I have job interviews this coming wednesday and thursday. Let me see what shakes out with a new job and if I'm not working that weekend I am definitely IN!

Add me! Unless the forces chain me to my build table that day till 3, but ill come after if I'm forced to work, I like that sticker of pic too! I can see that on my back window at the top.

• Staff
Add me! Unless the forces chain me to my build table that day till 3, but ill come after if I'm forced to work, I like that sticker of pic too! I can see that on my back window at the top.
I promise not to break rule 1 and 2 but 3........ I am a very immature 48.. No promises

If only that sticker was easy to make...haha
haha hope you don't have to work!!

Yeah, there are a bunch of people on the facebook event page that haven't posted in here yet LOL

Awesome! 6+ hour drive.... hmmm.... Well I have job interviews this coming wednesday and thursday. Let me see what shakes out with a new job and if I'm not working that weekend I am definitely IN!
Hope things went well for you!

Back