9thcivic Georgia+ Crew Meet - 11-02-13

The meets are cool, just not a lot of 9 th gens, lots if 8 th and 7,6 but very few 9 th. Still a lot if cool peeps.

What's cool about what our last crew was, was that we encouraged the others to join us, and I expect the same now. Don't just invite those that own 9ths.
Most of those who I invited to this meet are from our original Georgia crew. Most of them no longer own an 8th, none of them own a 9th. Would I exclude them? Heck no! It's not just about the cars, it's about the people. If this site had one large meet and invited only 9ths, only 4 out of the 15 staff members would be going...and that doesn't include the site owner.

Our old meets would have BMWs, older civics, fords, etc. They were all one of us.

Wow, that is disapointing but at the same time really cool. If there was ever anything in lower georgia I would be down to meet everyone.
I know you're a distance, but I highly recommend making it out to the next dragon meet. Make a great extended weekend out of it.

There are people on skateboards and bmx bikes at meets, come one come all!!! Just come!!!

on a plus side...there is nearly no mobile reception where we stay...so if you want to really get away from the world for a few days, it's freaking awesome. There is wifi at the main lodge though :)

Oh it's great. Just a bunch of happy car loving people hanging out together with spotty internet and no mobile reception. Great fun! Great cars! Great friends!

Back