2ara7epa.jpg
eqeju3y4.jpg
a8ata3yn.jpg
ru4enemu.jpg
a5e7a9y6.jpg
a5aqyby7.jpg
ava6yre4.jpg
puhajyde.jpg

This is another photo concept that could result in a beautiful photo for the calendar. Once again, just need to shine up the paint to the max and get a really cool reflection.

image.jpg

@stormCIVIC this picture is certainly possible calendar material.
You obviously got some mad skills. You could work with this idea/concept and try to take more similar photos. Focus on getting some really cool reflections in the emblem.

View attachment 28803
He is so talented,if we don't get together and take pics though,I'm going to strangle him!!!! Lol

My goals are to get a ride of the month and next years calendar,I'm going to hold out until I get almost 100 percent done with my car,I'm doing led lighting,reding out my engine,some interior mods but it's going to take months,but I got the wheels turning and my two weeks off from Xmas eve till after the 1st will be a big time to do a lot of it. That's my focus now that the sc is not happening until warranty gone,I'm really going to turn it up.

My goals are to get a ride of the month and next years calendar,I'm going to hold out until I get almost 100 percent done with my car,I'm doing led lighting,reding out my engine,some interior mods but it's going to take months,but I got the wheels turning and my two weeks off from Xmas eve till after the 1st will be a big time to do a lot of it. That's my focus now that the sc is not happening until warranty gone,I'm really going to turn it up.

2014 Calendar entries are accepted until 11/30/13. Unless you're referring to the 2015 calendar LOL

Back