9thcivic Georgia Crew

2e7eteve.jpg

We are representing today!

nice nice.

@stormCIVIC

But yes, tag me in GA meet/events. I am within striking distance. If I have enough heads up I can certainly try and make it or meet up with you guys at a destination, like the dragon, and do some chilling/driving. The dragon meet definitely did not seem long enough to really be able to do everything and hang out with people enough. I had a great time meeting everyone and I almost didn't want to go driving cause y'all were so much fun.

nice nice.

@stormCIVIC

But yes, tag me in GA meet/events. I am within striking distance. If I have enough heads up I can certainly try and make it or meet up with you guys at a destination, like the dragon, and do some chilling/driving. The dragon meet definitely did not seem long enough to really be able to do everything and hang out with people enough. I had a great time meeting everyone and I almost didn't want to go driving cause y'all were so much fun.
Come stay with us :D

nice nice.

@stormCIVIC

sounds like a plan. I will certainly give many heads up to everyone for the next one which will be our official first Georgia meet and drive

The dragon is something I truly wish I could have gone too, you can bet your azz I'll have a vac day and I will be there got the three days next year!

A great weekend ends with me sitting at the dealership..,,, this sucks big time '

Shifter messed up late Saturday,only 1,3,5 worked.too it back to stock and honda is replacing the entire system under warranty,so I'll be all new and rolling out. Staying over night inside( thank god) will be done tomorrow,there real real cool at my Honda dealer.A+

ahhh that was you... alright. Nice to see they're fixing it

,getting new everything,shifter,base ,cables and all parts 100 percent warranty,I love my dealer.with all the complaints,they really are customer first.ive known them since I moved to Georgia when they gave me a free oil change and rotation and inspection( refused to take money) there keeping my baby inside tonight too.it felt weird pulling in tonight and not seeing her there but it happens,next weekend will be a big modding day back trunk brace,typhoon,tbs,led lighting phase two,I'm sure it will be the hangout too,love people coming over and just hanging,reminds me of the old days in Ohio,I am holding off on sc and flash pro until warranty is up,this was my wake up call.we were talking 600 bucks today.its fine the way it is for now performance wise,I'm sure things will be better too then( June 14, 2015) it won't be from miles that's for sure.its great to meet people finally that I like to be around,the Georgia crew meet was just fun as hell,and met several really cool people,now I want Christina's love for the scene to rub off on my girlfriend,and I would be 100 percent happy.

its great to meet people finally that I like to be around,the Georgia crew meet was just fun as hell,and met several really cool people,now I want Christina's love for the scene to rub off on my girlfriend,and I would be 100 percent happy.

:rotfl: I'm glad you had a good time. It was really great to finally meet you all! If you had said "Silver8th" instead of "Jason Butler" I would have known exactly who you were talking about.
Jason is the reason I had that meet at Andretti's. The first car meet I went to was hosted by Jason at that same Andretti's back in like 2007 when we had our 8th. :)

He is really cool,it's great I work right next to him now,it makes the night so much better,I'm trying to get him to come out more.once he gets his car painted he will hopefully.

Back