9thCivic Live Thread

Bartjo06

Old Town, ME
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
The invention of smart phones has afforded us the opportunity to catalog every second of our lives. So, lets see what you're doing right now! Snap a picture and type a quick description.

I'll kick us off. I'm sitting down by the river at my office taking a few minutes to enjoy this beautiful day outside here in Maine. Mt. Katahdin, Maine's largest mountain at just about a mile tall is barely visible in the background.

Telephone books, the universal computer monitor stand!

Gotta love it right? Should be gone in a couple months when we move to a new office. Monitors will be on a proper desk stand/mount.

And...I didn't get it. Apparently I was first in line and I had the strongest offer. Apparently cash is king though. How the heck do people have $425k cash sitting there just to buy a house?

While I was freaking out during the day, took the truck out for a nice tour of places my Civic can't go. Cascades are beautiful right now.
20150504_184000_zpsmwofpuy_edit_1430802018395_zps6gzma01f.jpg

No clue. That happens all the time. It's an extremely frustrating process.

I had an accepted offer on one house, did the inspection, was going through the contract and then the seller went to someone else who was offering 50k more.

Keep with it, it's worth it in the end.

Oh I know this to be true. Damn frustrating. I was at Starbucks yesterday and a guy walked out with a 6 shot espresso. The girl next to me started talking to me about it. She said it would have been worse if my order came in with 7 shots. No, I don't need that much caffeine. I'm already pretty amped up as it is.

Oh I know this to be true. Damn frustrating. I was at Starbucks yesterday and a guy walked out with a 6 shot espresso. The girl next to me started talking to me about it. She said it would have been worse if my order came in with 7 shots. No, I don't need that much caffeine. I'm already pretty amped up as it is.

But was she hot? lol

nah, you can hardly notice it. They come out really shiny when they're clean and have a nice sealant on them. I might dip them white for next winter just for fun.

Isn't every female in Starbucks hot? :popcorn:

No, not always. Particularly if they're customers. I should start a website called "People of Starbucks" and compile all of the pictures of people doing things in those stores.

1) Look how important I am - I'm on a laptop.
2) Look how smart I am - I'm reading a book.
3) We're important too - we're having a meeting.
4) Sighting of the whale who found they were beached. I'll take that mocha with extra chocolate and caramel swirl. Oh, I'll have to go with the non fat milk in that, I'm on a diet.
5) The YUPPY who is in there 10 times a day.

Nevermind. Somebody already put together a People of Starbucks blog.

nah, you can hardly notice it. They come out really shiny when they're clean and have a nice sealant on them. I might dip them white for next winter just for fun.

No to the white.....

Back