9thCivic Live Thread

No, not always. Particularly if they're customers. I should start a website called "People of Starbucks" and compile all of the pictures of people doing things in those stores.

1) Look how important I am - I'm on a laptop.
2) Look how smart I am - I'm reading a book.
3) We're important too - we're having a meeting.
4) Sighting of the whale who found they were beached. I'll take that mocha with extra chocolate and caramel swirl. Oh, I'll have to go with the non fat milk in that, I'm on a diet.
5) The YUPPY who is in there 10 times a day.

I was just ******* with you. I never go to Starbucks. lol

Ignore @Nomar06

White on white looks great...better than gold wheels. Well, anything is better than gold wheels.

Don't be hatin' on them gold rimpz! I had gold and also Taffy White wheels on the old Taffy White FG2.

Those wheels, in a flat white color, does not compute IMO.

Don't be hatin' on them gold rimpz! I had gold and also Taffy White wheels on the old Taffy White FG2.

Those wheels, in a flat white color, does not compute IMO.

Meh. They are for the winter. They are supposed to be ugly.

...but, yes, the stock wheels would be hideous in white.

I have gold wheels on white car.......

hahaha

Ill probably do the white on white for the winter. Or maybe takata green. Plasti is pretty awesome with all the new colors they came out with. It was seriously only 4 years ago when all you could get was black, white, and red. White and red were rare as heck too!

You should do those metallic colors........or those pearl/chameleon colors.

Reactions: Nix
This guy doing the training today is murder. Completely checking out. Classic adjunct professor type who talks about the work he does and doesn't have the capacity to generalize what he's talking about. In trying to generalize you can tell he's reaching for something and in the process of reaching, safe words are repeated or filler words are added... "So that we get uh um, parameters..." Complete half a sentence, think of a new sentence that might be better and abandon the last sentence and add a few fillers...uh, um, so...

It's nice when he actually completes a sentence in a coherent fashion.

I had a finance professor who would get lost mid-sentence and then completely move on to a different topic. Class was frustrating beyond belief.

What I did today ! Transfered this girl into a much roomier tank, took forever.
0a8dd87ee0966205c8de332813899d82.jpg
ee7d4fcde7e62062b51a6e8ea142046d.jpg

I went to the vet (cat was having trouble going #2) and then this evening I went to a family friends graduation party (from high school)

No, not always. Particularly if they're customers. I should start a website called "People of Starbucks" and compile all of the pictures of people doing things in those stores.

1) Look how important I am - I'm on a laptop.
2) Look how smart I am - I'm reading a book.
3) We're important too - we're having a meeting.
4) Sighting of the whale who found they were beached. I'll take that mocha with extra chocolate and caramel swirl. Oh, I'll have to go with the non fat milk in that, I'm on a diet.
5) The YUPPY who is in there 10 times a day.

Give_that_man_a_cookie.jpg

Just played a few races in DiRT Rally (for my Subaru forum league).

First night race... Lost headlights 1/2 way through the race. NOT fun! :giggle:

congrats man... did you sign all the paperwork today?
Working through it. It's in process. I got beyond the see house and place offer phase. Everything goes right, I get it on 7/14.

Thanks fellas. It's nice to be able to do it. No more landlord problems.

Back