9thcivic Ride Of The Month Aug 2012 Winner

I LOVE MY COUPE LIKE NO OTHER BRO !!!!
but like for real man when i saw ur sedan i was like:omg: then after i woke up from passin out i was like :turboleghump:

so CONGRATS bro u deserve it im lovin the retros :love:

LOL very nice!! Congratulations once again!!
lmao thanks. He said it was the Si..or get a ring. I wanted to keep the Si but apparently it was never the real option :rotfl:

So now that you can't enter into ROTM again for a year, who are you going to encourage to enter in next month?
Have any locals you can help install mods with? :P

lmao thanks. He said it was the Si..or get a ring. I wanted to keep the Si but apparently it was never the real option :rotfl:

So now that you can't enter into ROTM again for a year, who are you going to encourage to enter in next month?
Have any locals you can help install mods with? :P
That is one awesome dude you got there!!! Hopefully by the time I enter Next Year, Flash Pro will be out, and I'll have Flash Pro and a SuperCharger (Depending whether the wifey gives me the green light) :oops:

I will encourage Bozo and Eddie Blanco to enter next month!! :D

congrats on the engagement hun lmao dats so funny i got the car because i needed a new car so i got wat i wanted with out a complain so in return last week she got a ring yaaaaaaaaay for engaged people :guitar::woowoo::bananasplit:

congrats on the engagement hun lmao dats so funny i got the car because i needed a new car so i got wat i wanted with out a complain so in return last week she got a ring yaaaaaaaaay for engaged people :guitar::woowoo::bananasplit:
haha congrats! We got engaged Jan 22, 2011...long time ago. We're getting married soon now!

Back