9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

We want snow pics from you!!

I plan on getting my shoes soon, maybe, still gotta decide since Tirerack is offereing a deal on Michelins.
Screw the Michs, get the Dunlop Star Specs. If the vast majority of Subie racers use them, that has to tell you that they are at least decent.

I'll get some pics tomorrow. I have a snow driving vid that I took today when the storm was just starting (riding on Conti DWS all seasons)
Taken with the GoPro Hero3 and controlled completely by the GoPro app on my iPhone (turn on cam, start vid, stop vid, turn off cam)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8Xuaeg1kk

snow accumulation in western CT is a solid 12" so far and forecast an additional 8-10" coming

Screw the Michs, get the Dunlop Star Specs. If the vast majority of Subie racers use them, that has to tell you that they are at least decent.

I'm not racing, I do not want or need auto x tires like star specs, re11s, ad08s, etc.

I still have a lot of tread on my Nitto Invo's. Want to kill them first, so I'll probably be getting the Michelin PSS closer to the meet.

LOL that guy became infamous for being completely unable to drive on track. Jalopnik featured it..
The car is a GT2

moron.

It seemed like he was getting loose on every corner, regardless of what his entry speed was, was he driving on all seasons??

I think I should do one run of the dragon with one hand on the a-pillar.

Oh yes...on track with hand on a-pillar and elbow on the window. mmm one thing they teach you NOT to do. ...and his head leaning out the window :pat:

Back