9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

I was searching through Fontanas website and ran across the discolf corse! Does anyone else play?? I think this would be a great activity for everyone. I have about 20+ plus discs I could bring along. Disc Golfing is one of my favorite outdoor activities.

I generally do 3 things for fun. cars, guns, and disc golf..... glad to see another thrower on here!

I generally do 3 things for fun. cars, guns, and disc golf..... glad to see another thrower on here!
For sure! I havent played in a few months and the last throw was an Ace on hole 18 at Bayville. Its like retiring after you win the superbowl :giggle:. I am waiting for it to warm up and get back to the chains.

i know, its cold up here too. I have no excuse though considering i built a 9 hole course in my backyard.
I have tried to convince my buddies I play with to make a trip up your way to play all the courses. We have about 6 near us but its mainly flat around here. I really want to play a graded course. Fontanas course looks promising :woot:

Never played before, or heard of it. sounds interesting.
Its a game I have been playing for almost 20 years. It is just like ball golf but with disc. Scored the same and the different lips and domes on the discs are like choosing between a driver/iron/wedge/putter. It has been around for over 40 years. Look up the PDGA.

Last edited:
:ohnoes:

Everyone who knows me and my "skill" with accuracy sports like that will know just how much of a disaster this will be for me.

:ohnoes:

Everyone who knows me and my "skill" with accuracy sports like that will know just how much of a disaster this will be for me.
There is a learning curve for sure, some people pick it up quick

I'd be willing to embarrass myself if another person is needed for a foursome.
There are all kinds of games you can play even or odds. The more the merrier.

I have some discs but haven't played in a long time..
Pack 'em, sounds like we will have a good group to play with. :dance:

Back