A call out to Si and import owners on the Gulf Coast, LA, MS, AL, FL

RogerSmith76

Vehicle Model
Civic Si & Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe Si, Sedan LX
Live in the Gulf Cost area and love your import? Post pictures, DIY, & stories about your ride. Great place to meet other owners of the area to swap stories, parts and arrange car meets

Hello to all, shortly I will be posting pictures of my ride and a few other cars in the local club, stay tuned!

I finally got around to cleaning up my Si yesterday and here are some pictures!
Below is the before pictues:
Slide1.JPG
Slide2.JPG

These are the products that I went with for detailing the Si

Slide3.JPG

I love the way that the ICE made the finish feel so smooth to the touch

The after product!

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG
Slide6.JPG

Some pictures of my Si with the wifey's LX
Slide7.JPG
Slide8.JPG

looks like you got a great gloss shine on it. :thumbsup:

All it took was a little elbow grease, but I don’t like the fact that the wax brings all the imperfections in the paint out, seeing how much we pay for an Si, Honda would at least do an outstanding job on the paint. Not only the paint, but the trim around the passenger side window is popping up! Time to take her back to the dealership to get fix.

yeah, if there is something not right with a trim piece, have them look at it.

will do, and I'll keep u posted on what they have to say about it

Just installed the yellow JDM bulbs for my fog lights
Slide1.JPG
Slide2.JPG

so you didn't use an overlay... the bulbs are yellow?

Yea bought them from college hills or hills college Honda last week, $28.00 for the bulbs but $11.00 for shipping which really sucked because they didn't even pay for Saturday shipping for what it cost to ship.:banghead:

Welcome to the world of UPS shipping fees. Go to UPS's website and input the info. A 1lb package between your location and Wooster, Ohio - $12.58 ground / without saturday shipping. They aren't trying to rip people off on shipping. That's all UPS.

UPS sucks, must of my orders come in through USPS and I don't usually get charged any shipping fees and they deliver on Saturday.:fistpump:

Hey do you know a good website to find clear tail lights and head lights (covers I guess or just whole kits) every place I've searched has nothing for the 2012

Hey do you know a good website to find clear tail lights and head lights (covers I guess or just whole kits) every place I've searched has nothing for the 2012
pming.. you could be a test vehicle

Back