A call out to Si and import owners on the Gulf Coast, LA, MS, AL, FL

Added yellow bright/DLR lights to the car the other day, they look sweet

My brother took some last night, I'll have to get them off his phone. From what I've noticed, the yellow brights light up objects at a distance of at least 800 feet. I wanted to go with yellow bulbs for the low beams, but I'm not sure if it's legal down here or not.

Located in Central La, I really like the sound of clear turn symbols. And the yellow headlights will all determine on your state and just how yellow they actually look.

Welcome to the thread Shalin I'm on the Gulf Coast of MS, post some pics of your car

I live in the Mobile area, but I don't own an SI unfortunately. Your car(s) look great. Are you a member of Gulf Coast Autowerks?

No you don't need an Si to join or a honda for that fact. Trying to get a friend of mine with a GTR to join up. Speaking of cars, mine got into a fender bender a few weeks ago. I was the receving end of a three car pile up. Need a new back bumper.

I live in the Mobile area, but I don't own an SI unfortunately. Your car(s) look great. Are you a member of Gulf Coast Autowerks?

Not a member of Gulf Coast Autowerks, I have a small little club called the Night Kids, there's just a few of us but we're looking to grow. I'm in the Gulfport, MS area

Back