A different 9th gen....2013 Accord

Got the 2nd headlight in from CHH. Interesting packaging but worked really well.

Hoping to have everything in the car this weekend. Not sure about having the led drl fully functional.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
I <3 TSX projectors with clear lens

image_zpsa0e58506.jpg

Crappy iphone pic but still nice......

looks good, you have a set of TSXs there with almost no flare and the curve down looks almost like s2ks. Did you do the washer color mods on them at all?

looks good, you have a set of TSXs there with almost no flare and the curve down looks almost like s2ks. Did you do the washer color mods on them at all?

No mods on them. These are newer TSX projectors with the fixed cut off shield to the front part of the projector. To do a color mod, would of meant to add "cereal box" spacers between the lens and the projector housing to move the lens further away from the cut-off shield. I didn't feel like messing with all that.

I think the right side needs to go up slightly.....

Last edited:
Slightly amazed at how they bow down at the edges myself....and that they don't have the flaring at the step. I think every tsx I've tested has flared up.

gar7.jpg

Webby, if that was one of the TSXs i had my hands on youve got first gen TSXs, it sounds like Nomar has second gens

Well, I should say that I've got two different versions of the TSX. The way the front shield is affixed is different on them. It just seemed like they both had similar results to my photo above. I'll have to try them again.

Ordered a couple wire connectors to make the LED DRL work on the headlight. Prob will arrive next week :(

Thoughts on the 8thgen Accord HFPs?

image.jpg

I am diggin these but way too pricy....

image.jpg

Reactions: Nix
Eveybody and their grandma, brother and sister seems to have Vossens now and most of their wheels are 20's and up. i would rather stick to 19s.

I deal budget would be under $2k with tires. I have a lot of things coming up money wise so a purchase wouldn't happen until xmas time.

i am liking these Avant Garde M510....they are around $1100 for 19s
main.jpg

I like these also but no 19's, just 18s.

P1010973.jpg

Not a big fan of the 9thgen HFP wheel. it is growing on me but i can get something I really like for close to the same money.

Back