ABS Dynamics Lip Kit

i seen someone selling the same exact lip like k playground but with the front lip sides flaring up. it looks like the ones u posted.

Well, they only have the sedan in Asia...so this is their "body kit". Well, replica of that kit.

thanx Mike, i was surprised how good it fit considering i bought it off eBay for $140 plus $35 shipping, but free shipping for you guys in the US.. theres actually an interesting video install on YOUTUBE for our cars, kinda pushed me over the edge.. Will be getting the sideskirts next, but since everyone whos gotten them have complained about them coming warped in the mail, need to take a heat gun to them to get em back to their regular shape. but I still prefer urethane over ABS anyday! and to answer your questions ArmOgedOn, I too just wanted to see how well it would fit, and go from there, sideskirts next, but i dont really like sideskirt because of rust.... but i wanted to see if i could get away with only the front lip... after everythings said and done, will take them off, take it all to a paint shop and reinstall.... but then again i dont really mind the black either.... so I guess only time will tell :)

what's going to rust,... it's made from plastic, no?
I'm just guessing here, but........ it could be the install....... front may be plastic to plastic, where the sides might require screwing into metal ???????

hahaha i was talking about the sideskirts.... hahahaha :tongue:

but also the use of double sided 3m tape helps alot too .... you can reuse your front flaps holes, but in the rear u have to drill and also under your car there are tabs that u screw to your underbody....

Screenshot (3).jpg

heres what pushed me over the edge.. looks sooo much better, sideskirts ordered.. next up next year, rear skirt... its gotta be flush on the bottom.....

Back