Actually had a good Experience

Intrepid

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si HFP
Had my car in for it's First A1 service. car had been nagging me for a week and a half that service is due soon. So while the car was in i was out front talking with one of the sales managers and was inquiring about what had happened to the factory Si Alloy wheels, since the car came in with the Si wheels they must have been taken off when you guys installed the HFP kit on the car.

And the response blew me away, they are sitting out back on a shelf and you can have them if you like. Since the car only had the Michellin Pilot Super Sports on it which are a summer only tire and not even that good in the rain.

It will be nice to have another set of tires for the spring and fall, glad i asked about them

Sure enough, the Salesman actually came through for once and showed up last night with the wheels and tires but also had the trunk liner that was supposed to come with the car 5 months ago

20120916_113122.jpg

Sweet! That's awesome.

Cool fish tank. Those fish look pretty damn big!!

The Oscars are a pretty good size, 12" or so the silver dollars are 5" or so and the clown loaches are getting to be 6" or So. Tank is 180 Gals 6'x2'x2' and the sump filter under the main display tank is another 80 gals

The Oscars are a pretty good size, 12" or so the silver dollars are 5" or so and the clown loaches are getting to be 6" or So. Tank is 180 Gals 6'x2'x2' and the sump filter under the main display tank is another 80 gals

180 gallons!! :omg: that's huge. Doesn't look THAT big in the pic. It looks big don't get me wrong.

Back