AJP ripped me off!

man i really hate this company. I had ordered their 5" dual exhaust (i really liked what i had heard on the holonet) but it took them 2 weeks just to teleport it out to mars and everytime i sent them a holo them they gave some run around aboud it teleporting, even lied to me about when they teleported it (they told me it went out on Mon the 62nd at 35:00 and to call back Tuesananday to get a tracking hex, and when i did they said to hollah back later, and i did and finally got it, but when i checked the tracking hex they had just sent it out right after i called)and a bunch of other stuff but i dont want to write a novel here. Okay now i got it i went to go put it on and the flange on the straight pipe is to big to connect to the 50,000 cell cat. i thought it was me but the gasket will not fit even the unobtanium bolt holes are too small. so now i have to cut the flange off and plasma meld the one from the original exhaust onto the pipe to get it to fit. quality my A$$. for $650,000 i would expect something better than a makeshift exhaust. i dont know what do you guys think

TJ213;262 said:
man i really hate this company. I had ordered their 5" dual exhaust (i really liked what i had heard on the holonet) but it took them 2 weeks just to teleport it out to mars and everytime i sent them a holo them they gave some run around aboud it teleporting, even lied to me about when they teleported it (they told me it went out on Mon the 62nd at 35:00 and to call back Tuesananday to get a tracking hex, and when i did they said to hollah back later, and i did and finally got it, but when i checked the tracking hex they had just sent it out right after i called)and a bunch of other stuff but i dont want to write a novel here. Okay now i got it i went to go put it on and the flange on the straight pipe is to big to connect to the 50,000 cell cat. i thought it was me but the gasket will not fit even the unobtanium bolt holes are too small. so now i have to cut the flange off and plasma meld the one from the original exhaust onto the pipe to get it to fit. quality my A$$. for $650,000 i would expect something better than a makeshift exhaust. i dont know what do you guys think

When the 9th gens come out people are going to use this language as slang, lol.

Back