Photos Alabaster Silver Metallic

Here's my 13 si sedan.
hy5e7ygu.jpg
azy9uhu2.jpg

Wish I could post a new mod, but the latest thing I've done is WeatherTechs and a rotation. Anywho here's a pic to keep things interesting.........
Si 2 copy.JPG

^^ On scale of 1-10 how difficult was that front badge?
I would say 4-10. The hardest part was those stupid washers that you have to remove from the two pins that hold the badge. There wasn't one drop of double sided tape, so that helped!! I ended up just breaking the pins since I won't need that badge anyways.

First pictures same day I got it.. image.jpgimage.jpg

Now repping ASM Lx coupe with lightly fogged tail lights, custom accent led lights, factory fog lights, and all exterior lighting HID. with led interior lighting, hyper silver avid 06 wheels, falken tires, custom center caps, rotors , calipers, hyper silver emblems and plate frames to match wheels. Also window tint. More coming soon.image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Only nighttime pictures for me!

Sylvania Ultra lowbeams and foglights.
20141117_202745.jpg
[/URL]

Swapped out all lights on the back end for LEDs.

Before, with factory incandescents:
1415670701818.jpg
[/URL]

After, no brakes on:
1415672431477.jpg
[/URL]

After, brakes on:
1415672550122.jpg
[/URL]

Only nighttime pictures for me!

Sylvania Ultra lowbeams and foglights.
20141117_202745.jpg
[/URL]

Swapped out all lights on the back end for LEDs.

Before, with factory incandescents:
1415670701818.jpg
[/URL]

After, no brakes on:
1415672431477.jpg
[/URL]

After, brakes on:
1415672550122.jpg
[/URL]
What lights did you use I would like to use the same since I'm always driving on highways with no lights it's really dark and I'd like people to see me coming haha

What lights did you use I would like to use the same since I'm always driving on highways with no lights it's really dark and I'd like people to see me coming haha

Headlights and foglights are Sylvania Ultra bulbs. For the LEDS in the back I bought those off superbrightleds.com. I did some ballpark measuring as best I could of how much space I had for each bulb in the taillight housings and then bought the largest bulbs I thought I could fit. There is less than 0.25" of clearance between some of the bulbs and the housing so play at your own risk! They were worth it. I don't want to get rear ended by some idiot playing on his phone.

Headlights and foglights are Sylvania Ultra bulbs. For the LEDS in the back I bought those off superbrightleds.com. I did some ballpark measuring as best I could of how much space I had for each bulb in the taillight housings and then bought the largest bulbs I thought I could fit. There is less than 0.25" of clearance between some of the bulbs and the housing so play at your own risk! They were worth it. I don't want to get rear ended by some idiot playing on his phone.
thank you bro!

Back