Alberto's modest civic build

That makes sense... cuz drift cars use like 15psi on the back and 30 on the frontr.... hmmm....

Ill try that then, and i didnt use chalk, but remember the white lettering i did on my tires???... thst was... the chalk. Lol
if you were rolling that bad you seriously need to bump the pressure up.

get some chalk and mark your tires start at a higher psi and then bleed down until the chalk stops wearing off right at the edge of the tread without being on the sidewall. make note of what psi this happens at and then you have your starting pressure every time and can adjust accordingly to track conditions.

if you were rolling that bad you seriously need to bump the pressure up.

get some chalk and mark your tires start at a higher psi and then bleed down until the chalk stops wearing off right at the edge of the tread without being on the sidewall. make note of what psi this happens at and then you have your starting pressure every time and can adjust accordingly to track conditions.
I will upload videl of todays autoX. I was running 38 front 32 rear and almost no sidewall rollover.

But my car now behaves like a mustang... very tail happy, i think im also gonna get 255's on the rear instead of stagger.

I'm no expert but sounds like you went in a little too hot with high revs into the S's, then you lifted off the gas pedal. Upset the balance of the car and it pushed the rear out. "Common" problem when the car is wanting the rear roll but the car stiffer back there with upgraded rear swaybars.

I see you have 3 camera's setup. Care to share the details of them?

What rear tire size do you have now? Also I thought you had a rear sway?

It's actually just one camera. Im just really good at editing in sony vegas to make it look like i have multiple. If you look at the sky you can tell the time lapse. Lol. Its a Sony action cam, got it at best buy for like 150 and the suction cup thingy is like 40 i belivvle. And i have a front 24mm sway bar set to "soft" and a 19mm rear sway bar set to "hard"

I'm no expert but sounds like you went in a little too hot with high revs into the S's, then you lifted off the gas pedal. Upset the balance of the car and it pushed the rear out. "Common" problem when the car is wanting the rear roll but the car stiffer back there with upgraded rear swaybars.

I gotta learn how to trail brake lol.

If your just now getting hondata in sure the car will perform much better once fully tuned.

Oh boy it does.

08/10/2016

Got tuned at RCAUTOWORKS in Bridgeview, IL

"Most powerful non RBC, non CAI, stock throttle body they've had"

197 wheel HP, 166 max TQ... the owners call it a "heartbreaker dyno" because its low reading.

197 wheel HP, 166 max TQ... the owners call it a "heartbreaker dyno" because its low reading.

Dynojet's aren't heartbreaker's. Mustang dyno's are much worse!

I'm surprised they fit you in with their busy schedule. One of the best shops around.

What do you mean? They have a long wait time? Months for an appointment?

Last edited:
Dynojet's are heartbreaker's. Mustang dyno's are much worse!
Dynojets aren't heartbreakers whatsoever. Usually read higher than most. You may be thinking Dyno Dynamics.

What do you mean? They have a long wait time? Months for an appointment?
Yeah. They used to ignore you unless you were paying for a full build.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

RC's Dyno does read really low though. One of my friends made something like ~450whp on their dyno then went to Kings and won dyno day with 501whp.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I was either gonna go ProFunction or RC, RC got me in quicker, and their numbers are more accurate. But both places are the way to go. My car kicks like a mule when i lift lff tbe gas and im coasting to a stop tho... :/

Love the zip tie lol, looking good bro nice numbers too. Do you plan on getting wider wheels? Front looks good but it looks like the rear needs wider wheels.

Back