Alerts

I was just trying to help, thinking there were maybe things you weren't seeing, or... maybe I didn't know what else you wanted to see

Well I guess I'm just use to the old ways of it saying "UserCP" instead of "Watched Threads" but it's all good. I'm worse than a woman :hiding: :giggle:

:wavey:

What is the max alerts? 200?? Just curious.

I rarely check the forum via a PC so when I read threads via Tapatalk and then check the forum on the PC the alerts show up in the top (It says whatever #) and I don't think it goes past 200 lol

:bump:

Do we have an answer to the maximum alerts one can have? I am usually posting via Tapatalk but just looked at 9thCivic via my PC and saw this:

2ynlBLc.jpg

I do not see any reason there would be a limit to the alerts. It's just a number.

Over 550 alerts now :giggle:
You know if you'd read them, you'd actually see when someone was trying to get your attention in a thread or PM. I've tried to alert you more than a handful of times without luck.

You know if you'd read them, you'd actually see when someone was trying to get your attention in a thread or PM. I've tried to alert you more than a handful of times without luck.
:ohsnap:

over 551 alerts

99% of the time I'm on Tapatalk. Can't see alerts in here so :P

If you send me a PM I get an email so you haven't PM'ed me lately. I do see those tho on Tapatalk.

Nice try. Try again sir ;)

I'm not a fan of "tagging" me in posts to "notify" me.

A: I'm on my phone most of the time
B: Even if I was on my PC I wouldn't check them. I usually click alerts and click them again for them to go away. I'm just trying to set a record now :giggle:

Nope. No ohsnap

over 551 alerts

Nice!!

99% of the time I'm on Tapatalk. Can't see alerts in here so :P

If you send me a PM I get an email so you haven't PM'ed me lately. I do see those tho on Tapatalk.

Nice try. Try again sir ;)

I'm not a fan of "tagging" me in posts to "notify" me.

A: I'm on my phone most of the time
B: Even if I was on my PC I wouldn't check them. I usually click alerts and click them again for them to go away. I'm just trying to set a record now :giggle:

Nope. No ohsnap

Nice!!
as they mentioned above, alerts are on tapatalk just like the desktop version. As for pming you...

paint.png

There is a pm from dec 20th... no reply. No worries though. You just may miss something important in a thread you don't visit by ignoring alerts. You can do whatever you like.

Tapatalk has a "notifications" view that is the same as alerts on the desktop site

Meh. I see it now but not clicking. Want to get to 1000!! :)
as they mentioned above, alerts are on tapatalk just like the desktop version. As for pming you...

View attachment 36382

There is a pm from dec 20th... no reply. No worries though. You just may miss something important in a thread you don't visit by ignoring alerts. You can do whatever you like.

Hmm let me check.

He's too lazy

No lazy they are just annoying when you get a **** ton of them.....

Back