AlienPrime's Build Thread!

Looking good AP, look at you getting hook ups haha. Any reason you chose the Tsudo exhaust?

Yeh! Threee things!

1. Nice staff
2. 4" exit
3. Lowested restriction exhaust on the market.

Also, I got an unreal deal hahahaha

How do you like the sound of it? I found they were too loud and farty on the 8th gens. I ended up getting a Full Race 3 inch exhaust, not too loud, nice and deep. I would think the 3 inch is less restrictive than the 2.75 inch on the 9th gens too. Probably wouldn't be able to get anything close to the deal from Tsudo though, seems you're a master deal creator lol

How do you like the sound of it? I found they were too loud and farty on the 8th gens. I ended up getting a Full Race 3 inch exhaust, not too loud, nice and deep. I would think the 3 inch is less restrictive than the 2.75 inch on the 9th gens too. Probably wouldn't be able to get anything close to the deal from Tsudo though, seems you're a master deal creator lol
hahah yeh i had some leverage back when i was running 9thgc :(
but idk haven't installed the exhaust my car is stored for the winter. i'm driving a Subaru Forester right now haha

hahah yeh i had some leverage back when i was running 9thgc :(
but idk haven't installed the exhaust my car is stored for the winter. i'm driving a Subaru Forester right now haha

Awww must make the winter extra long! My car is my DD, year round, at least being in Connecticut this winter there is a lot less salt than Halifax.

Awww must make the winter extra long! My car is my DD, year round, at least being in Connecticut this winter there is a lot less salt than Halifax.
In Sudbury we get 2+ feet of snow per week. I have a lifted forester that is literally geared for this snow. Civic would be lost under all this snow lol! Plus it wouldn't start in -40 temps. compression is too high in the engine lol.

Yeah I'm moving to Moose Jaw Saskatchewan in June so I'm getting a block heater for the -40's in the winter. It's gonna suck but it is what it is, will hopefully be out of there for good in a year and a half.

Yeah I'm moving to Moose Jaw Saskatchewan in June so I'm getting a block heater for the -40's in the winter. It's gonna suck but it is what it is, will hopefully be out of there for good in a year and a half.
good luck! Hope your car will hold up :D

The block heater will help. It made for a lot easier starts on our 8th gen.

Haha she'll be fine, just no :vtec: till it warms up haha. I won't be driving it too much during the week anyway, will be too busy flying these bad boys aha
000010.jpg

Link for console mats :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-12-PCS-Non-Slip-Interior-Door-Mat-Cup-Mat-Honda-Civic-2011-2012-1-8L-/290832566968?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid=222001&algo=SIC.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=11&meid=5102362289892595965&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=2&sd=281007498673&

Custom fuse box you'll have to wait for a DIY guide :D My car is in storage right now. Cannot get any access to it. In sudbury (where i live) there is so much snow, fwd cars are not suitable for winter... in fact cars in general. i drive a Forester XS by winter :(

also it's like -40c and colder

Headlight amber removal is simple... remove the amber reflector.. Arm0ged0n has done it to his car.. look at his headlights :)

The drilled lighting i was talking about is simply the ambient lighting that came with the HFP. I drilled them to make it brighter hahaha

DUAL auto power windows is another mod i've done. Just got a new pencil soldering iron last night, so i can continue working on this :)
it is a mod to make both driver and passenger windows go up and down automatically with the push of a button :)

Will supply pictures of grill lighting which is switchable (in the summer, May 10th 2013 to be exact) Same with cylinder cover :)

Hey AP for the mats on the door pockets did you had to trim the rubber of the mats cause mine are a lil to big

**UPDATE**

Just put through my order on some very very very special wheels :D

I think my Japanese is improving :)

kept saying どんな幅? どんな幅? i was like 18x9! 18x9!

オフセットプッシュ?オフセットプッシュ? i was screaming 25! 25! +25!!!!

Soooo another thing that made me mad was that i spend $4034 CAD and the wheels don't come with center caps!!!???OMG!! Furyyy lol

Last edited:
**UPDATE**

Just put through my order on some very very very special wheels :D

I think my Japanese is improving :)

kept saying どんな幅? どんな幅? i was like 18x8! 18x8!

オフセットプッシュ?オフセットプッシュ? i was screaming 25! 25! +25!!!!

Soooo another thing that made me mad was that i spend $4034 CAD and the wheels don't come with center caps!!!???OMG!! Furyyy lol

Them volks are super strong and super light but be prepared to work some extra nights! Ballerrrr wheels lol what ones did you go with?

Back