AlienPrime's Build Thread!

Daaaaaayyyyyuuuum Gina! What color te37's?? Good choice on the size, I can't wait to see them installed. The SL's have more of a concave, correct? Are you gonna run a stretched tire or plan on doing any fender rolling? I want to get 18x8.5 but don't know how hard they are going to be to get on.

Daaaaaayyyyyuuuum Gina! What color te37's?? Good choice on the size, I can't wait to see them installed. The SL's have more of a concave, correct? Are you gonna run a stretched tire or plan on doing any fender rolling? I want to get 18x8.5 but don't know how hard they are going to be to get on.

i've actually done all the calculations how far it sticks in and out! 18x9+25 is the best fitment because it's nice and wide and you'll just need to roll the fenders.

also, rays doesn't make the 8.5 they only make full sizes i think. and yes SL's are the concave as fuuck wheels haha

img56747788.jpg

Last edited:
That's going to look sick!

Will it come with the red valve stems?

Yeah those are gonna be so sweet. I was referring to myself getting ccw's that are 8.5 wide. But I can't decide if I want a dish style wheel on concave. Personally concave is probably gonna look the best with our cars body lines though.

Do they still come concave with a 8inch wheel? They're still flat at 8 with the regular TE37's

i've actually done all the calculations how far it sticks in and out! 18x9+25 is the best fitment because it's nice and wide and you'll just need to roll the fenders.

also, rays doesn't make the 8.5 they only make full sizes i think. and yes SL's are the concave as fuuck wheels haha

img56747788.jpg
Ohhh baby.....that's going to look WICKED! Great choice!

id think you should rock SSRs :) i feel nonconcave wheels look best on a coupe but your choice bro! Volks always smexy tho

Back