All Things Batman!

Actually, this costume looks to be a cross between the one from TDKR and the one from New 52.

Right! even know we wont get a colorized one, that blue/gray combo is so sick looking!

and close, but you can see that it's heavily influenced from Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns which came out in 1986.

1at-2.jpg

image.jpg
No question about it, it came from the comic book look. I didn't make my point clear. The comic book fans were blown away at the '03 Comicon that someone finally got the darker, more sinister look to Batman, like in the comics, instead of the softer, campier, puffed up plastic muscle look that the movies had used.

So I've been waiting for some commissioned Red Hood artwork for quite some time now, and was planning on posting it up here, but since it's still not done, I'll describe it.

I commissioned a Scarlet Spider piece from Average Joe Art, check out his Instagram, and liked it so much, I commissioned another.
6a6amytu.jpg

It'll be a portrait of The Red Hood walking away from a bloodied Joker or Batman corpse. Getting antsy talking about it again.

New statue coming out in a few months based on Alex Ross art.

TheJokerHarley_Statue_53c05a1430dea400235314_zps66343b87.jpg
tumblr_mtrnltpZbc1r47bczo1_500.jpg

Back