All Things Batman!

Wow. That's a very surprising video. I'm amazed.

Bs5D1gl.jpg

My bro and his wife produced it. They are in the film industry and they called in a lot of favors to get it done for so little $. It was done to showcase skills, and could not earn a penny because of copyrights.

The costumes were designed by a famous guy. I've not followed Batman much, but if you look at the Batman that the studio did immediately after this (and they were none too happy about this little film), you'll see that they copied joker (that's Andy Koenig, RIP), and the simpler, more sinister Batman with a simpler suit. That's what I'm told. I still have the dvd. I'm told it's one of only 50 like it, and that they fetch $$$, like two superchargers' worth. I dunno, I find that hard to believe. Ny bro told me that people were ripping their DVD's and selling them on ebay, making tens of thousands of $$. My bro did not of course, because it was just a fan film. I love watching it every now and then. It's awesome in HD and Dolby surround.

Here is the 2 part behind the scenes:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnuieg_5QCU

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTb4oPBjJdA

By the way, someone tried to give me a Corgi today, right on the leash, but we have a dog. Are they difficult or something? This dog was beautiful!

By the way, someone tried to give me a Corgi today, right on the leash, but we have a dog. Are they difficult or something? This dog was beautiful!

I don't own one. Lol. A friend of mine owned one years ago, but it died from age. Corgis are very friendly and really good family dogs!

I don't own one. Lol. A friend of mine owned one years ago, but it died from age. Corgis are very friendly and really good family dogs!
i remember seeing all the "home vids" around Christmas, of Corgis and thought you had a whole litter of grown corgis! THose were fun clips.

It's like a batman and robin put together.

BEST. MOVIE. EVER! ..poster hanging in living room.

Quite a good adaptation, but older fans will argue that it is not quite as good as the following:

mask-of-the-phantasm.jpg

Keep in mind that this is an original story, though. Red Hood, Year One, and Legend of the Dark Knight are all adaptations of stories that first appeared in the comics.

Quite a good adaptation, but older fans will argue that it is not quite as good as the following..
Agreed. I'm far from a "Comic Buff", but the emotional turmoil Jason Todd brings to the table most certainly entertains me.

Back