All Things Batman!

I loved dark knight rises though. Interesting how they somewhat followed the knightfall story line, but changed enough to make it fresh and new.

Not to mention utilizing some aspects of No Man's Land!

The nonbelievers must be converted. If you were to only watch one batman movie it would need to be dark knight, heath ledgers joker will literaly give you chills.

I think if Joker ever appears in a movie again, they are going to have to visually portray him in the classic Marshall Rogers style (Nichoson's was a poor attempt at replicating this) and write him in either the style of Steve Englehart or Denny O'Neill (or a combination of).

mrj.jpg

I think if Joker ever appears in a movie again, they are going to have to visually portray him in the classic Marshall Rogers style (Nichoson's was a poor attempt at replicating this) and write him in either the style of Steve Englehart or Denny O'Neill (or a combination of).

mrj.jpg
Agreed. After ledgers performance, I don't think that version of joker can be done again. I think anyone else trying to do it would be dissapointing. Johney depp might be able to pull it off but it would be the same. Really disapointing cause I would have enjoyed to see harley quinns character brought in.

Agreed. After ledgers performance, I don't think that version of joker can be done again. I think anyone else trying to do it would be dissapointing. Johney depp might be able to pull it off but it would be the same. Really disapointing cause I would have enjoyed to see harley quinns character brought in.

Honestly, I am not sure Ledger's version of the Joker would have worked well with Harley Quinn.

Quite an insightful description of The Joker:

Joker_5.jpg

Wow. it looks uncomfortable to drive in. Lol. I wonder what engine it is using. Maybe a flat-4? I see a turbo.

Only 100? That thing weirds me out!

Back