All things FIFA World Cup 2014

Saw it up to 5 - 0 while I was in the gym, and kept thinking they were replaying previous goals until I saw the score increasing each time. :eek:

At first, I saw 0-1 at the 12 min mark. I was thinking that it wasn't a big deal. 10 min later...it was 0-4.

Rushed home after a co-worker told me to check the score online. Walked in, howled in joy, let the dog outside, came back to another goal, then stayed planted. Couldn't blink without missing something. Watching both Howard and Neuer this tournament has been awesome.

When the 2nd extra time was nearing its final minutes, I really wasn't hoping for a penalty shootout. Lol.

Anyone following the Women's World Cup that Canada is hosting?
Quality gets better every cup. Good entertainment for those who like soccer. The games are more wide open and have more goals which makes for exciting games. Bouncing boobies are awesome too. ;)
Go Canada! :canada:

Quality gets better every cup. Good entertainment for those who like soccer. The games are more wide open and have more goals which makes for exciting games. Bouncing boobies are awesome too. ;)
I watched the Thai vs Norway game.......... I was hoping for more from the Thai's, but found out they haven't been playing the caliper teams, so they're going to need some more years under their belts....... I think they did pretty good handling the ball, but need a better coach to tell them what to do with it when it's in their possession........ I like the fact that soccer is a no breaks game..... baseball, and American football are too slow.........

I watched that game too. ( My daughter is adopted from Thailand.) They were badly outplayed in that game. I watched Thailand play Ivory Coast today. Great game! Both countries went on to score their first ever goal in a World Cup. Happy that Thailand was able to hold on to a 3 - 2 victory.

Really disappointed that Canada only managed a 0 - 0 draw with New Zealand today. We have very high hopes for this team. States, Brazil and Germany all looking good right now.

I watched that game too. ( My daughter is adopted from Thailand.) They were badly outplayed in that game. I watched Thailand play Ivory Coast today. Great game! Both countries went on to score their first ever goal in a World Cup. Happy that Thailand was able to hold on to a 3 - 2 victory.

Really disappointed that Canada only managed a 0 - 0 draw with New Zealand today. We have very high hopes for this team. States, Brazil and Germany all looking good right now.
Cool, about your Daughter....... I spent a year in Thailand, love their philosophy......

Glad to hear They did well playing against the IC...... Could you give me a heads up if you hear if/when Thailand's playing next?

They must be playing in the Western part of Canada, I'm watching the U.S. vs. Swe. now........ Good game! Lots of good ball control, and knowing where their teammates are.(Just my observations, I'm new to watching this sport).

Back