All things Halloween

Michaels supposedly has Halloween decorations now out in their stores.

Hey Webby
Not sure about decorations this year. I'm in a new house and I left all the decorations with my Ex. I am going to use a projector in tge window though to scare tge kiddies a bit.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Hey Webby
Not sure about decorations this year. I'm in a new house and I left all the decorations with my Ex. I am going to use a projector in tge window though to scare tge kiddies a bit.

Do you already have the DVD or whatever? I recall looking at various versions of projected videos companies make/sell.

No, I don't, I was hoping to find a YouTube video or something free and available. Maybe an App. ??
Haven't had a chance to look.

michaels is full halloween

JVHHoyf.jpg

I work in the warehouse for my company and we are full of Halloween candy ready to ship out. Insane.

The only thing I'm looking forward to this Halloween is the new Stranger Things Season.

Oh yes, we are planning already. First Halloween in the new house. Maybe nothing spectacular this year but definitely more than I've been able to do the last couple years.

Oh yes, we are planning already. First Halloween in the new house. Maybe nothing spectacular this year but definitely more than I've been able to do the last couple years.

Black Metal Haloween :rockwoot:

Back