Allow me to re-introduce myself.....(at least from 8thivic) lol

I give respect to those that chose to do it. I am on skunk 2 lowering springs, and shocks, and I scrape EVERYWHERE! I can only imagine being lower

i scooped the skirts up from this one company from canada......fitment was terrible and not worth the trouble unless you absolutely love the look. I'll try to find some pics of the the car when i was into the whole hella=flush scene....the skirts look really good when slamed imo but my fenders are hurting because of the drop so i raised it and stuck with simple cheap wheels
Gorgeous car there. Looks tight. And, let me guess, the company from Canada was [drum roll please] Kplayground! If indeed that is where you got them, then no surprise as to the bad fitment.

Remember when they were BattleEndless? Yes, I had issues with them. They may have changed their name, but they are still the same company.

ahhhh yes. I guess the name change slipped my mind

thanks nitrous.....yea the fitment was hot garbage.....but i really liked how they looked so i guess you have to pay to play lol

mr magic- i scrape more than plates at the end of thanksgiving dinner LOL just push/pull/roll them fenders haha

Back