Aloha from Maui, Hawaii!

:rotfl: Yeah...the people that really drove me nuts were the ones going SO slow and taking pics while they were driving. :pat:
Holding up a line of 8 cars

this super bowl commercial was filmed on Maui.

:hitit:

Last edited:
:rotfl: I miss Maui.

Atlantic Codfish filmed in the Pacific? :giggle:
haha yeahh. i didn't even think anything of it the first time i saw the commercial. but my wife had the tv on and ET or one of those stupid shows had parts of the behind-the-scenes on, and i recognized the backgrounds. spent many days at those beaches when i was younger.

sad day today. car is just about completely back to stock except for the components in the front doors. it looks and drives so crappy now. thanks to bdh63 for helping me out with this. not that it was anything really special, but it was still a great car

from this:

_MG_3064.jpg_MG_3068.jpg
_MG_3078.jpg

to this:
IMG_2606-sm.jpg

at least all the good parts went to a good home:
IMG_2607.jpg

Last edited:
It's always a sad day to see that much gap between your fender and tire lol. But soon you will have a sweet Accord Sport, and that will be awesome. Thanks for hooking me up with such a great suspension package. My cars handling is amazing now. :spinning:

Last edited:
I forgot you were from Maui...and it's too bad you weren't there when Mr and I were there for our honeymoon in Dec!
I swear I saw those same wind turbines :love:

I want to go back :(
Did you happen to go to big beach / little beach? I spent 3 weeks there( my brother lives there), probably the nicest places be ever been in my life,was simply amazing!

Did you happen to go to big beach / little beach? I spent 3 weeks there( my brother lives there), probably the nicest places be ever been in my life,was simply amazing!
I spent many afternoons and weekends at big beach during my high school days. I've been to many places in my life, but I still think Maui is one of the best places to live in the world. I'm lucky to have grown up there, and I'm sure we'll end up back there later on down the road (maybe when we retire, or hopefully sooner)

I loved every minute I was there,it was expensive,but everything was great,can't wait to go back soon.

No, we were in Kaanapali. :) We did go to Hana..and around that whole side of the island to get back before our flight. Longest trip ever LOL
We went to the top of Haleakala also.

My brother works in the observatory up there. That was pretty cool, the chrome plants were different

Back