Amazing music thread

@Michal006 : I dig that Acid trax... if you like that you may like early Prodigy dancehall stuff... I particularly like this Fairgrounds Mix of "Everybody in the place."

I feel like I date myself pretty badly with this one... hahaha.... the clothes and hairstyles in this video.... oh god....

PS **** Chilis if they post a commercial first....

EXPERIENCE was the album of my high school "experience" hahahah... I'm old....dammit..... FF to 2:05......

RUFFF!!! RUFFFFFF!!!!! RUFF INTHE JUNGLE INA INA JUNGLE!!!! FEEL THE JUNGLE VIBE BABY!!! FEEL THE JUNGLE VIBE BABY!!! FEEL THE JUNGLE VIBE BABY!!! RUFF INTHE JUNGLE INAINAJUNGLE!!! RUFF INTHE JUNGLE INAINAJUNGLE!!! INA JUNLGE!!! INA JUNGLE!!! INA JUNGLE>>.......

To be honest though..... an amazing album from my Swedish countrymen and amazing artists... been into these guys since 1998. Seen and met them several times over the years. Have to say this album is an intense return to form and evolution of their melodic death metal sound. I love this album. Start to finish.

The only other album I give that credit to is Pantera and Vulgar Display of Power.

This is excellent melo-death from Sweden!!!! Hailz!!!!!

@Michal006 : Do you keep on dancing? hahahahah
]

I can't dance to save my live Nix :(

RUiMf.gif

Reactions: Nix
Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance (skip the crap at the beginning and just jump to 0:40)

Yes, this song leads into pretty woman but damn, Intruder just needs to be remastered with its own ending. Serious Fkin Van Halen right here. Damn. This is legit heavy Van Halen.

Van Halen - Intruder

Catchy *** fkin death metal....

Prophecy, of endless pain and suffering
The prophecy of endless suffering

Even worse, heh, more catchy riff-ness right off the bat. Makes me want to drive fast but my car is slow.

das bridge lyrics between verses:

....You will die.......

...and it's a dirty job but someones gotta do it.....

WAOOOHHHOOHOOHOOOHHH......

WE CARE A LOT!

You know what... have a terrible night, then listen to a genre of music you hate and suddenly like it. Fack! Deathcore.......

Carnifex - Drown me in blood

Back